Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » CHP Vehicle Attacked at Fresno Sideshow

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: CHP Vehicle Attacked at Fresno Sideshow
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article104168346.html

quote:
A crowd at a south Fresno street race attacked a California Highway Patrol vehicle after the officer attempted to stop a racer Sunday afternoon.

The officer wasn’t hurt, but damage to the Ford SUV was estimated to be $12,000, the CHP said.

Fresno police Lt. Mindy Casto said the incident happened about 3:40 p.m. near the intersection of Orange and North avenues, an industrial area just west of Highway 99. The CHP officer was patrolling the area when he approached a crowd of 40 people who were surrounding a white Chevrolet Tahoe doing doughnuts. As the officer got out of his vehicle to approach the driver, the Tahoe sped off. The officer got back in his SUV to chase the Tahoe, but the crowd surrounded the vehicle and began damaging it. Casto said it was unclear what the crowd used, but they managed to break several windows.

Fresno police officers were called for backup but the crowd quickly disbursed.

Casto said there were many reports of street racing throughout Fresno Sunday. Most of the people involved appeared to be from out of town, she said. Many posted videos of street races scenes in and around the city using #Bay2Fresno as a hashtag.

Detectives have interviewed several witnesses and are reviewing footage from the incident. Suspects could be charged with several felonies, Casto said.

CHP asks anyone with information on the case to call Fresno police at 559-621-7000 or Crime Stoppers at 559-498-7867 (STOP).

Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article104168346.html#storylink=cpy

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It keeps saying street racing but then only talks about a Tahoe doing donuts? Technology nowadays will get you ass in trouble hashtagging illegal shit. LOL

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd shoot back

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is what happens when the raiders win, lmao
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mount some spray nozzles that spray OC, on the exterior of the interceptors, and drive off eating a sammich.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
It keeps saying street racing but then only talks about a Tahoe doing donuts? Technology nowadays will get you ass in trouble hashtagging illegal shit. LOL

Agreed

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Couldn't resist putting bullets into these fuckn idiots..

https://youtu.be/gCYMWzgfjr0

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Couldn't resist putting bullets into these fuckn idiots..

https://youtu.be/gCYMWzgfjr0

Goddamn, they making the car scene look good.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pathetic. I dont know whos more of a dumbass, the people out there or the ones sharing it on social media so it could be used as evidence.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com