Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Was it worth it 0089GT?

Author Topic: Was it worth it 0089GT?
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First post: 9-03-2016 8:35pm

"Logged in to see whats for sale, how folks are doing...and all I am reading is

ALL LIVES MATTER

KAEP IS A ***** OR ***** OR *******

LOL....same old losers :/ "

Next post: 9-03-2016 9:11 pm

"I love the American Flag!!!

it has so many uses:

cleaning up after defecating
using it as a make shift garbage can liner
a floor mat
a bathroom rug
a shower curtain
a rag
a diaper
and so much more..

This flag represents centuries of genocide. wake up"

And you're wondering why people got pissed off and shot there mouths off in retort?? It was a surprise when Mike struck back when you said this?? Your actions and words are anything but the peace you speak of in your religion, especially of the flag! I just don't get how you can feel so confident about all this? I'd like to bury this but I don't see how you can possibly justify all this self righteousness??

By saying this: "LOL....same old losers :/ " you've included all of us, and that is antagonizing to say the least. Even if you only were talking of a few, it's one in the same. "Same old losers" but here you are mingling with them. Huh??

You telling me this all makes sense to you and was worth the cause? What did you accomplish?

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BTW...I don't want to turn this into a huge argument amongst all the members. I just want to know how the outcome of all this anger turned out?

We know the other party is at fault too but I would like to be done with stuff like this. Again, this shows the divide the country has and how bad it actually is. It sucks.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's been radicalized.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's cringeworthy SJW social work

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com