Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Update..Hate Speech from Michael Ford of Livermore California

Author Topic: Update..Hate Speech from Michael Ford of Livermore California
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Contacted his job they do not seem to care so I emailed Kron 4, CBS and ABC. A reporter from ABC got back to me. I am compiling more of his hate speech from this site and forwarding it to the reporter.

CAFORDS is a community, this guy is a poison he wants to alienate people and cyber bully them, imagine if he saw a woman wearing Hijab on the street, what would he do to her? These are the people that cause extremists and push the divide. There is no place on CAFORDS for people like him.

Thank you to all the members who messaged me words of support and also messaged me how to track down this vile piece of scum. Not gonna say who they were but they were OGs of the site. I will quote what one person wrote me

"I joined this site for my love of cars but some people in this community make me want to stay away from meeting new people. I served in the Army and saw how much love Iraqis and Afghanis had for me on their land with a gun in my hand. I am sorry that you have to endure this type of hate. I will do all I can to help you."

[ 2016-09-06, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am starting to think this was your plan all along. Why did you come onto the site after being gone for so long, provoke a fight about our nations flag, then throw out the religion card? You showing up out of the blue and starting the whole thing can also be brought forward to the media. You think anyone is gonna side with you after doing a little research? Go ahead and contact the media. Pleanty of members here can prove you're in the wrong, have trolled members and have said numerous things about our wives and girlfriends.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I am starting to think this was your plan all along. Why did you come onto the site after being gone for so long, provoke a fight about our nations flag, then throw out the religion card? You showing up out of the blue and starting the whole thing can also be brought forward to the media. You think anyone is gonna side with you after doing a little research? Go ahead and contact the media. Pleanty of members here can prove you're in the wrong, have trolled members and have said numerous things about our wives and girlfriends.

That is so dumb. why would i even do that? lol

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I guess the Internet got the best of Ole Mike. He was the one wishing death on martina - sp. For pointing out corrupt government. Simple shit yet wanted him dead for it. So I say goodnight Mike may you learn to be a little less of a Dicknead.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Bingo. I will also say he and Alstock are one in the same.
How many derogatory posts can he type of the other members wife and expect nothing in return.
Site needs another sweep/clean up

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
quote:

Bingo. I will also say he and Alstock are one in the same.
How many derogatory posts can he type of the other members wife and expect nothing in return.
Site needs another sweep/clean up

Omg you're still here?? Even if I never said anything, Michael fords behavior has been horrible for a while; wishing death on other members, being racist...I did this site a favor by having that cancer run away. If I went around just insulting people I would understand if I got ran off the site. But I don't do that, yes I insulted the flag but I explained myself and apologized already soooooo?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

This has to be a joke. Who the fuck has time to go around doing this shit. Just go back to the hole you were in, it was much quieter.

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not a moderator, would never want to have to babysit adults like that. However, I imagine their job is a pro's/con's game - how much a member adds from the site vs how much they detract. I, like a lot of the older member, don't post up much any more - lives get busier with work, kids, other stuff, etc, but why spend time 'hanging around' with people online I wouldn't waste time with in person? You are an example of one of those people. I logged in a few nights ago after not doing so for a few weeks and saw the shitstorm you'd created and, while mildly entertaining, remembered why I don't spend much time on here any more.

It's baffling to me to read your posts above in this thread. You clearly came back to this site with the intention of stirring the pot, agitating people, baiting the hook. All it takes is the basic ability to read to be able to see that that was your intention, yet here you are now, playing the victim role. Now you're calling the cops, the media, etc because what - your feelings are hurt? I can't imagine how dramatic you must be in real-life if this is the kind of stuff you have time to create with people in online forums.....

Can't we have some sort of 'act like an adult' rule here? Bascially, if you wouldn't show up to a cafords meet or Knotts acting like ______, you shouldn't be able to get away with it here, just because you're typing away from the comfort and safety of your own home. You are a juvenile, you are an irritant, and you detract more from this place than you add. Please a)grow up, or b)go away, even if that means a little help from the moderators to find your way to the exit.

[ 2016-09-07, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: phil a ]

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
Not a moderator, would never want to have to babysit adults like that. However, I imagine their job is a pro's/con's game - how much a member adds from the site vs how much they detract. I, like a lot of the older member, don't post up much any more - lives get busier with work, kids, other stuff, etc, but why spend time 'hanging around' with people online I wouldn't waste time with in person? You are an example of one of those people. I logged in a few nights ago after not doing so for a few weeks and saw the shitstorm you'd created and, while mildly entertaining, remembered why I don't spend much time on here any more.

It's baffling to me to read your posts above in this thread. You clearly came back to this site with the intention of stirring the pot, agitating people, baiting the hook. All it takes is the basic ability to read to be able to see that that was your intention, yet here you are now, playing the victim role. Now you're calling the cops, the media, etc because what - your feelings are hurt? I can't imagine how dramatic you must be in real-life if this is the kind of stuff you have time to create with people in online forums.....

Can't we have some sort of 'act like an adult' rule here? Bascially, if you wouldn't show up to a cafords meet or Knotts acting like ______, you shouldn't be able to get away with it here, just because you're typing away from the comfort and safety of your own home. You are a juvenile, you are an irritant, and you detract more from this place than you add. Please a)grow up, or b)go away, even if that means a little help from the moderators to find your way to the exit.

Well said, I try to avoid these issues all the time on cafords and also social networks. If you feed them with comments all you're doing is adding fuel to the wild fire. Plus the two are old and acted like teengagers and now both of them got exposed with pictures of themselves. The admins should get rid of these threads asap because if not then Cafords will go downhill sooner then expected. I say ban both of them.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com