Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Coyote Mike is now scared and calling the police

Author Topic: Coyote Mike is now scared and calling the police
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol this miserable old hag posts pics of me online pulls up my name and is now scared because we reported him to Kron 4 news and his job. Don't spread hateful trash online especially to people you don't know. also coyote Mike a lot of people on here don't like you because your a racist piece of shit. So I got a lot of info passed my way about who you are and what you do because ppl think you're a dick.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck that racist fat piece of old turd. Lose belly old piece of shit. We have mailed copies of his posts from other sites to his neighbors and his employer. His employer would enjoy Yelp, glass door, Facebook reviews about the overweight turd.

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You came on here and talked shit first. You started the whole thing with you rany about The American Flag. Now go back to your spot under the bridge troll.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You both said some stupid shit but if you're feelings are really that hurt just change the web page or turn your computer off if it maddens you so much. You both like mustangs and talking shit so if this website didn't exist and you met each other at a meet you'd probably be really nice to each other. Cafords is supposed to be fun for you. Reality is tough enough to have to battle on the Internet.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Imagine getting mad at someone over religious comments on the INTERNET LOL.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wasn't mad I totally but he kept acting like a tough guy posting my pics... Which I don't really care because I'm literally all over the Internet and tv... But once I found him he fled like a little pig.

Don't HIDE BEHIND THE KEYBOARD. LOL

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

He emailed the cops lolol

And is saying I made up coyote Mike lolol

Hello Livermore Police Department/Kron4

I am CC'ing all of the information here as someone has "doxxed" me, spreading my info around, calling my work (at least 15 times today), emailing my work. He has created account masquerading as me. He has physically threatened my family, threatened rape of my wife and child and more. I think this is getting out of hand and would like advice on how to proceed.

I am in contact with a lawyer and will be making a formal police report at the Livermore Police Department first thing in the morning.

However in the meantime I am scared for my family and will not be staying at my house tonight. I have attached the threatining correspondences against my wife and other member of a local car community below

Please contact me, i will provide me contact information in a separate email for fear of physical harm from this. individual

Mr Abdulrahim Harara's contact info is as follows:

iam@abdulrahimharara.com

http://abdulrahimharara.com/contact/

Attached are the threatening remarks. I look forward to hearing about next actions as my family is under threat:

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

He posted my managements number lolololololololol I'm dying lol what a little girl

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
He emailed the cops lolol

And is saying I made up coyote Mike lolol

Hello Livermore Police Department/Kron4

I am CC'ing all of the information here as someone has "doxxed" me, spreading my info around, calling my work (at least 15 times today), emailing my work. He has created account masquerading as me. He has physically threatened my family, threatened rape of my wife and child and more. I think this is getting out of hand and would like advice on how to proceed.

I am in contact with a lawyer and will be making a formal police report at the Livermore Police Department first thing in the morning.

However in the meantime I am scared for my family and will not be staying at my house tonight. I have attached the threatining correspondences against my wife and other member of a local car community below

Please contact me, i will provide me contact information in a separate email for fear of physical harm from this. individual

Mr Abdulrahim Harara's contact info is as follows:

iam@abdulrahimharara.com

http://abdulrahimharara.com/contact/

Attached are the threatening remarks. I look forward to hearing about next actions as my family is under threat:

Guy is a fucking scumbag giant turd, the type you confront and he wets his panties. Fucking fat butterball porky Oompa Loompa piece of racist slob. All these racist onlinr bastards have one thing in common, they are all slobby overweight turds

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

-

looking for mike ford... or just passing through. this was a drive from sf... glad my homies were able to make it out with me

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
0089GT,

I think you took this way too far. All you've done is nothing. This guy certainly doesn't respect your religion anymore now and probably hates you at this point. He's going to tell his friends which only cause more resent/hate if you will. You didn't change his mind and the two cheerleaders you brought to the sideline now aren't helping your cause either.

I'm not defending Coyotemike at all and could really care less about the guy myself. He's pissed me off in the past as well but you chose to be offended by him and his beliefs. Remember, that is a decision made by you. You came here and stirred up a hornets nest about the flag which clearly is extremely disrespectful to almost all here on this site and throughout the country. You offered to fight this guy as well which doesn't support your "peaceful" religion you talk of.

Again, this is all very hypocritical and you look ignorant to me and many others at this point. People are to afraid and weak to speak up anymore but they still think and wish they could. This, and what you said about the flag and how you feel about this country is way too much and you've over stepped the boundaries. You can say it because you have that right, but expect what you just went through in return.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
0089GT,

I think you took this way too far. All you've done is nothing. This guy certainly doesn't respect your religion anymore now and probably hates you at this point. He's going to tell his friends which only cause more resent/hate if you will. You didn't change his mind and the two cheerleaders you brought to the sideline now aren't helping your cause either.

I'm not defending Coyotemike at all and could really care less about the guy myself. He's pissed me off in the past as well but you chose to be offended by him and his beliefs. Remember, that is a decision made by you. You came here and stirred up a hornets nest about the flag which clearly is extremely disrespectful to almost all here on this site and throughout the country. You offered to fight this guy as well which doesn't support your "peaceful" religion you talk of.

Again, this is all very hypocritical and you look ignorant to me and many others at this point. People are to afraid and weak to speak up anymore but they still think and wish they could. This, and what you said about the flag and how you feel about this country is way too much and you've over stepped the boundaries. You can say it because you have that right, but expect what you just went through in return.

Okay you make a good point. I should not have insulted the flag because all of you hold it in high regard. For that I apologize.

I just came back on this site a few days ago but this guy has been spewing hate speech for a while. How is that acceptable? Look man, I would be just as offended if it was hate speech towards Jews or Christians as well. People died because they wanted the opportunity to practice their faith. Why should Coyote Mike or Michael Ford go to great lengths to insult, bash, and ridicule Islam constantly. Insulting the Prophet PBUH and disrespecting many people on this forum by doing so. Most who are not even Muslim!!

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Also to add to my last point, I do not hate this country and i do not hate the flag....The flag and this country dont represent freedom to me, but they represent conquests of the Natives and many lives lost by colonialism around the world.

Do I love America, if by America you mean hot dogs and baseball hell yea. I look like Brandon Crawford of course I love baseball. If by America you mean the opportunity to be anything i want, whether that be a mechanic or an actor? Hell yea I love America.... but to me the lives lost bother foreign and domestic mean way to much to me than my comfort here in the States. I work with a huge non-profit that does social services strictly for vets. I love People man, I am an actor, i do stand up i love engaging and making people happy i have no hate in my heart but i have frustration from the millions of lost voices who are not being heard.

[ 2016-09-06, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Also to add to my last point, I do not hate this country and i do not hate the flag....The flag and this country dont represent freedom to me, but they represent conquests of the Natives and many lives lost by colonialism around the world.

Do I love America, if by America you mean hot dogs and baseball hell yea. I look like Brandon Crawford of course I love baseball. If by America you mean the opportunity to be anything i want, whether that be a mechanic or an actor? Hell yea I love America.... but to me the lives lost bother foreign and domestic mean way to much to me than my comfort here in the States. I work with a huge non-profit that does social services strictly for vets. I love People man, I am an actor, i do stand up i love engaging and making people happy i have no hate in my heart but i have frustration from the millions of lost voices who are not being heard.

Are you bipolar? They have great medication for that [Big Grin]

This is the type of person I remember awhile ago, not the flag ripping, disrespecting, pissed off person I read in the other post. It appears you may have just had a bad day but don't jump the gun next time; wait a second longer.

I too am pissed the site/people have changed so much in the last several years. Just go back 8-10 years in the old posts and look how much better the site was. I'm hoping that somehow those days might come back. A few of those people are still here though

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
0089GT,

took this way too far. its just the internet and you said just as much shit as he did. no need to go to the mans job and the media over an argument on the internet
Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:

This is the type of person I remember awhile ago, not the flag ripping, disrespecting, pissed off person I read in the other post. It appears you may have just had a bad day but don't jump the gun next time; wait a second longer.

I too am pissed the site/people have changed so much in the last several years. Just go back 8-10 years in the old posts and look how much better the site was. I'm hoping that somehow those days might come back. A few of those people are still here though

No I am not, I just hate when people abuse people online and think its ok. I also work in drama therapy, and people have committed suicide over online abuse.

Look how scared Michael got, he was sure having a fun time posting my pics till ppl actually saw this guy for who he is. I mean why go through all that and attack people if you curl up the moment it happens to you?

I can take anything man, I have had critics say, I am incoherent on stage and should find a day job. Peoples words dont matter to me, it their intention that bothers me. and Michael Ford's intention was to hurt, abuse, and ridicule many people for what they believe.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

No I am not, I just hate when people abuse people online and think its ok. I also work in drama therapy, and people have committed suicide over online abuse.

Look how scared Michael got, he was sure having a fun time posting my pics till ppl actually saw this guy for who he is. I mean why go through all that and attack people if you curl up the moment it happens to you?

I can take anything man, I have had critics say, I am incoherent on stage and should find a day job. Peoples words dont matter to me, it their intention that bothers me. and Michael Ford's intention was to hurt, abuse, and ridicule many people for what they believe.

So basically you help people that are victims of cyber bullying, yet you instigated an internet argument? And I find it hard to believe that they only ban him and not both of you. You were both equally involved in that shit storm.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com