Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » im going to contact Midokura Mike- for your hateful posts

Author Topic: im going to contact Midokura Mike- for your hateful posts
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
your ceo Dan im sure would like to hear how is employee earned his money this past labor day...thank you for your hateful islamic remarks i am sure to contact CAIR and CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations) will be in touch with Dan, Tatsuya, and Pino...

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I already said it once. This isn't a college campus. We don't provide a 'Safe Space' on Cafords.
Not suprised you would bring up this organization.
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/08/cair_anticonstitutional_antiisrael_and_antisemitic_hate_group.html

[ 2016-09-06, 05:42 AM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
maybe I missed something within all the other threads you've been posting, but what's the point of all this? Are you trying to stir the pot and piss people off? Are you bored? Are you hear to praise Islam? Are you looking for a hi-five? I just don't get it. [Confused]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I already said it once. This isn't a college campus. We don't provide a 'Safe Space' on Cafords.
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/08/cair_anticonstitutional_antiisrael_and_antisemitic_hate_group.html

You're an idiot SHUT UP LOL

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
maybe I missed something within all the other threads you've been posting, but what's the point of all this? Are you trying to stir the pot and piss people off? Are you bored? Are you hear to praise Islam? Are you looking for a hi-five? I just don't get it. [Confused]

Def not here to have some guy I don't know post pics of dead Palestinians ask if they are my brother and tell me fuck Islam. He's been doing that on svt performance too. And he's been attacking islam on other threads here ppl were sending me links through the night. Just because they don't speak up doesn't mean it doesn't bother them. If someone started talking about burning Jews on here and posting pics of that I would def get pissed off. It's not about safe spaces it's about real life trauma ppl go through.

[ 2016-09-06, 06:22 AM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:

Def not here to have some guy I don't know post pics of dead Palestinians ask if they are my brother and tell me fuck Islam. He's been doing that on svt performance too. And he's been attacking islam on other threads here ppl were sending me links through the night. Just because they don't speak up doesn't mean it doesn't bother them. If someone started talking about burning Jews on here and posting pics of that I would def get pissed off. It's not about safe spaces it's about real life trauma ppl go through.
Thanks for the clarification.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

You're an idiot SHUT UP LOL
https://youtu.be/sXQkXXBqj_U

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com