Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » where to list a car for sale?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: where to list a car for sale?
JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZTRK  Ford pictures for JZTRK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am days away from closing on my first house but I ran into a set back so I have no choice but to sell off my foxbody to come up with the rest of my down. what/where do you guys look or list your cars? Craigslist is not an option as I don't want to pack heat for a car sale

--------------------
ANY THING PAST FIRST AND IM BREAKING THE LAW !!!

1990 lx Hatch (sold) 2014 GT Track Pack (sold) 2016 GT350 (sold)
1 of 16 2019 kona blue GT350R

Posts: 771 | From: My 44 Magnum says HI | Registered: May 2007  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much do you need?
JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZTRK  Ford pictures for JZTRK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
6k to close

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
6k isn't much these days so it shouldn't be a problem for a reputable buyer and an easy transaction to sell this car.

I'd do CL for that amount but don't give out your phone number, do it all through email and then you can weed out the uneducated buyers who don't have the money etc. Then exchange numbers/address etc when you find a legit customer. Just use common sense...works every time.

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why not list it for sale on here???
JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

I don't want to deal with the CaFords Low Ballers/shit talkers this is a clean adult owned fox and it hurts thinking of loosing this car to someone that is just going to thrash it or part it out
https://youtu.be/wAcrAfQHwug

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Try to get a gift from family
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JZTRK:
I don't want to deal with the CaFords Low Ballers/shit talkers this is a clean adult owned fox and it hurts thinking of loosing this car to someone that is just going to thrash it or part it out
https://youtu.be/wAcrAfQHwug

Don't forget...swangin' it. I'll offer you $2,000 cash right now! [Razz] Nice car buddy; hope somehow you find 6k and can keep it.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com