Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Target lol...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Target lol...
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Weren't we saying this would be a problem at some point? Anyone else boycott them since they did this?
Make sure you cater to the 0.03% of the population that uses these new bathrooms...what a joke!
http://www.businessinsider.com/target-is-having-a-really-bad-week-2016-7?yptr=yahoo?r=UK&IR=T

[ 2016-07-15, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That "woman" reminds me of Lou Ferrigno as The Hulk.

-

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I mean I'm sorry but the tranny thing don't make sense to me, just know you don't ever talk shit to a hulkamania looking tranny. Every justice video I see trannies got super human strength. Plus if anybody got a camera phone your going on world star.

Just goes to show what Obama has his mind on social justice instead of the fucking economy.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SMH, like they didn't see this coming... Personally, to get around this the should start planning to have those family restrooms/Tranny restrooms, or just get rid of gender restrooms. That way there will be more traffic and if there is some BS going on then hopefully a guy will be there to beat the shit out of the Biatch.

--------------------
Project 93GT500 has started
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
88 Mach 1 Coupe MM&FF 6/14 (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

Posts: 1746 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Update:
http://www.businessinsider.com/target-boycott-costs-20-million-2016-8?yptr=yahoo?r=UK&IR=T

This is the second different article I've seen on them losing business since the LGBTQZXYZ movement that they're pushing.

Apparently the people aren't happy with 0.03% of the population wanting to change us all. Once again...vote with your wallet! I wonder if Target will bow down to the people or put themselves out of business just to "show us" who's the boss. We're the boss and our wallets are king.

I know many people who stopped shopping there since this stupid agenda came out. One of the top level ceo's said back in April "If you don't like out new policy, you can shop somewhere else" Well...looks like we took his advise, lol.

[ 2016-08-25, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm surprised Target is still around. Every time i go into one, i feel like im the only person in the store.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com