Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cabinets and granite

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Cabinets and granite
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone have a hook up or good place to buy kitchen cabinets and granite in the sac area.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Come to the bay. Tons of Chinese places and direct shipments of granite right off the Oakland port. Save thousands.
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^ this

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How is the quality on the units? Will they deliver to sac?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
Come to the bay. Tons of Chinese places and direct shipments of granite right off the Oakland port. Save thousands.

Are you serious? If so I'm interested
Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:

Are you serious? If so I'm interested
There's 2 granite places by my job. San Leandro on Doolittle. Coming from the airport it would be on your right hand side after Davis street.

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't believe you don't know how we do in the bay we got the hook up. In Oakland there's sincere hardware and supply on market one block from the ports. In San Leandro there's US superior tile and stone on Williams st. In Hayward there's uni-tile on Cabot. All 3 have good selections on granite and cabinets. They won't deliver to sac but believe me you will save thousands. Come shop in the bay. I go to all 3 of these places they're legit.
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Just so you know, granite from china is prefabricated standard cabinet width with finish edges (bullnose, square, etc.). Just find an installer so they can cut out for the sink. Granite is usually installed with liquid nails and seams are filled with color matched epoxy. Too bad you don't live in the bay I know several installers out here and I know they won't waste their time in sac lol sorry.
eldog68
¯
Member # 12928

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eldog68  Ford pictures for eldog68    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All the Chinese granite is the same. Go to granite outlet in Rancho Cordova. $99 8ft slab. What are you trying to get done?
Posts: 263 | From: el Dorado hills | Registered: May 2013  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
Originally posted by eldog68:
All the Chinese granite is the same. Go to granite outlet in Rancho Cordova. $99 8ft slab. What are you trying to get done?

Kitchen remodel. I have an installer for the cabinets. I am just looking to get a good deal on granite for counter tops and cabinets. Do you do granite? I know you said you do tile.

[ 2016-04-04, 06:35 AM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:

Kitchen remodel. I have an installer for the cabinets. I am just looking to get a good deal on granite for counter tops and cabinets. Do you do granite? I know you said you do tile.
you should be able to find a local vendor in sac...everyone sells the same shiet from china. just make sure you buy from an asian cuz them other spots try to charge you 2x for the stuff.

places i hit up in the bay for material is sincere, east start, KWW but again, its not worth it for you to shop out here when you can get the same deals out there.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:
quote:

you should be able to find a local vendor in sac...everyone sells the same shiet from china. just make sure you buy from an asian cuz them other spots try to charge you 2x for the stuff.

places i hit up in the bay for material is sincere, east start, KWW but again, its not worth it for you to shop out here when you can get the same deals out there.

Yeah I've found a bunch of vendors that order mfg direct and stuff is all from China. Prices seem to be similar between all of them with soft close drawers and dove tails.

[ 2016-04-04, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:
quote:

Yeah I've found a bunch of vendors that order mfg direct and stuff is all from China. Prices seem to be similar between all of them with soft close drawers and dove tails.
the dove tail, soft close drawers & cabinet doors seem to be the standard now...

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com