Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » BUSTED!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: BUSTED!
92 LS Coupe
¯
Member # 13890

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 92 LS Coupe  Ford pictures for 92 LS Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_29686454/santa-clara-cop-charged-possessing-stolen-engines-operating

--------------------
1992 Notchback coyote swap
1992 Notchback
1966 Mustang Coupe

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Probably get paid leave and be back on the force soon.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
Probably get paid leave and be back on the force soon.

fuck yeah union FTW

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought all they're good for is killing unarmed black teenagers and now this!!?
Boy, I'll never trust another one of them again!

Now I need to un friend my cop buddy before he decides to turn on white people just like the blacks...

Poor guy doesn't get paid enough so he had to start a side business [Eek!]

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bad cop no donut!
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I thought all they're good for is killing unarmed black teenagers and now this!!?

Now I need to un friend my cop buddy before he decides to turn on white people just like the blacks...

apparently everyone they are killing have extensive criminal histories. talk about an injustice. they always shoot them right before they turn their life around lol

--------------------
The anti-crew

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
quote:

apparently everyone they are killing have extensive criminal histories. talk about an injustice. they always shoot them right before they turn their life around lol
Exactly! Who needs due process? amirite?

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

http://wate.com/2016/03/27/new-york-police-shoot-dog/

Happy Easter.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

quote:
quote:
quote:

Exactly! Who needs due process? amirite?
im telling you, if i ever get pulled over again im fighting them. ill be dammed

--------------------
The anti-crew

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

quote:

Happy Easter.

they would not have shot that dog if it was white i bet

--------------------
The anti-crew

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:

Happy Easter.

they would not have shot that dog if it was white i bet
Sadistic psychopaths will shoot black or white. But good race bait try. It should be legal to shoot cops who shoot at your dogs.

-

[ 2016-03-27, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

no i agree, like you i think all police are evil.

--------------------
The anti-crew

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone have luck finding what Tyson Green from Los Gatos looks like using social media? We need to out criminal public figures.

https://www.facebook.com/public/Tyson-Green

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
On a side note, cops should be thanking each and every criminal they encounter. Without these criminals, police don't have jobs. So they need a lot of criminals running around the streets breaking laws to keep there jobs. Huh. I guess that's why they get out so quick to commit more crimes; a revolving door if you will.

If we all just obey the law there's no need for police officers. Talk about a love/hate they must have with the public.

The irony of this is, the worse the economy gets the more crime goes up. Then they lay off officers as the crime goes up...lol.

Merica

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
On a side note, cops should be thanking each and every criminal they encounter. Without these criminals, police don't have jobs. So they need a lot of criminals running around the streets breaking laws to keep there jobs. Huh. I guess that's why they get out so quick to commit more crimes; a revolving door if you will.

If we all just obey the law there's no need for police officers. Talk about a love/hate they must have with the public.

The irony of this is, the worse the economy gets the more crime goes up. Then they lay off officers as the crime goes up...lol.

Merica

not even in the slightest. If there was one day no crime they would lobby the goverment to pass more laws to drum up some business for them so they could get more toys and play domestic soldier.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
quote:

Merica

not even in the slightest. If there was one day no crime they would lobby the goverment to pass more laws to drum up some business for them so they could get more toys and play domestic soldier.
Huh...who's "they"? There were over 800 new laws in California alone for 2016, that's with police. At that rate you'll have to walk around in a bubble suit like hurting your feelings so you don't hurt yourself and sue entities.

My point is laws are put into place to be broken and enforced by police and make money. Everything is about money.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Green is the third Santa Clara cop to find himself in legal trouble in the past year. His arrest comes while a jury is deliberating whether to convict Sgt. Thomas Leipelt of one misdemeanor count of indecent exposure. And Kiet Nguyen, a 25-year veteran, was charged with shoplifting after he allegedly took a smart watch from a Target store in May.
What a bunch of fucking retards. Maybe afyer they get out of their legal problems figured out, they can work for the 49ers. I don't think they do an extensivebackground check pre employment.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com