Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Where them s550 at??

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Where them s550 at??
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So I just recently purchased and took home my 2016 mustang gt premium in shadow black with leather recaros. Thing is a blast to drive man. That consistent power thru the rpms is nice [Eek!] handles so well with the irs. I'll try to post some pics later. Some mods I soon want to add would def be a roush diffuser to ad the quad tips. Love that look. And hopefully a gt350 track pack wing... But wondering who else here has one and how u like it?? Post them pics up.
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats...wasn't a big fan at first but I'm diggin the way they look now.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a lot of people weren't fans, me and millions said it will grow on the ones who weren't digging it, there's two guys on IG from the bay with orange ones clean ass fuck, pictures getting whored out on IG, is thone guys on the form?
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its still not growing on me. For some reason I just cannot get over the ass end of the car.

I was going to buy a new 15 GT but it was bugging me so i went for the DIB 13GT...thats my favorite styling.

But man do those new GT's perform. Fun test drive for sure heh

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bought a 16 gt this past September. Base model with one option.... The performance package. Best Mustang I've ever had. The shifter sucks but that can be changed. I just put the mbrp race cat back on and it finally sounds like a Mustang. [burnout]

https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=062490#000000

[ 2016-03-27, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: TR1 ]

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
Congrats...wasn't a big fan at first but I'm diggin the way they look now.

I'm with you, they'er looking better and better every time I see one!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TR1:
I bought a 16 gt this past September. Base model with one option.... The performance package. Best Mustang I've ever had. The shifter sucks but that can be changed. I just put the mbrp race cat back on and it finally sounds like a Mustang. [burnout]

https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=062490#000000

That thing is clean for sure!

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com