Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What no Seahawks thread!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: What no Seahawks thread!!
97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97cobra209  Ford pictures for 97cobra209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They lose and no ones going to make a topic? Damn these games are good!

[ 2016-01-17, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: 97cobra209 ]

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thread* lol

[ 2016-01-17, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97cobra209  Ford pictures for 97cobra209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ah you get the point! Fixed don't want the anal spelling gods of ca fords mad!!

[ 2016-01-17, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: 97cobra209 ]

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks 👍🏻

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well i will add to your thread my excuse why the hawks lost...... They didnt score as many points as the panthers. Every time the niners lose all the bunch of you come up with the most rdiculous reasons why!! Where was the flag???? Oh come on holding!! bunch of sore ass bitches!! keep shining those rings you won you will never get another in our lifetime. And your team wont be the team that keeps seattle from making the playoffs , year after year
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
well i will add to your thread my excuse why the hawks lost...... They didnt score as many points as the panthers. Every time the niners lose all the bunch of you come up with the most rdiculous reasons why!! Where was the flag???? Oh come on holding!! bunch of sore ass bitches!! keep shining those rings you won you will never get another in our lifetime. And your team wont be the team that keeps seattle from making the playoffs , year after year

Go Niners!!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Panthers are accepting bandwagon applications btw

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

At the end of the day they didn't make it and that's all that matters better luck next season! Bet they're fan base just went down 20-40% lol

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 97cobra209:

Not to point anything out but you just made one.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Keep sucking on your one ring like that dick cause that's all you're gonna get !!!

Go niners !!!

--------------------
2013 GT500 Deep Impact Blue # 2878
2013 5.0 with TrackPack - Sold
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3
1989 5.0 LX Convertible - Sold

Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seattle to the bottom mutherfucker

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmao seattle to the bottom, your pussy ass niners have that covered!!! all you niner fans were praying the raiders moved into a stadium with the chargers forcing the league to re-allign the divisions which would have put the hawks in the afc west again getting your whiners off the hook!
97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by 97cobra209:

Not to point anything out but you just made one.
My point being when they won topic was made soon as the game was over now that they lost an important game no one says nothing!! Great observation thanks

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
seattle fans get so butthurt when they lose.

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not a Seattle fan at all. But no way in hell they lost there fan base. They give good games they came this far and didnt get killed by anyways. Carolina was shitting bricks in the second half. Just my 2 cents. Btw I'm a raiders fan and happy steelers lost. Go RAIDERS

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Vndcatr:
seattle fans get so butthurt when they lose.

Bandwagon fans don't know what losing is, so it's always hard to swallow.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
#faithful

-

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
Not a Seattle fan at all. But no way in hell they lost there fan base. They give good games they came this far and didnt get killed by anyways. Carolina was shitting bricks in the second half. Just my 2 cents. Btw I'm a raiders fan and happy steelers lost. Go RAIDERS

Carolina scored every time but once when they had the ball in the first half. Then every time they had the ball in the second, not 1 score. They flat out didn't try like they did in the first. Your telling me the cocks had a meeting in the locker room during half time and figured out how to stop every play in the 2nd?

The cocks lost last week and they lost this week. They were only here this week since the kicker missed a 20 yard chip shot

[ 2016-01-17, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://youtu.be/wg68HRvBq2o
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

Carolina scored every time but once when they had the ball in the first half. Then every time they had the ball in the second, not 1 score. They flat out didn't try like they did in the first. Your telling me the cocks had a meeting in the locker room during half time and figured out how to stop every play in the 2nd?

The cocks lost last week and they lost this week. They were only here this week since the kicker missed a 20 yard chip shot

The cocks 😂😂😂😂😂

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDK1C0kJ6Zc&feature=youtu.be

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will agree that the Panthers did have a pretty soft schedule. But they beat damn near everyone on it and looked to be the favorite to win it all. Better them then New England.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

They will next year. They have a massive cap problem and have to pay more people mega money this year. The O Line is going to get worse, Lynch is retiring, they have to plan for giving Lockette a mega contract.

They most likely will not make the playoffs next year at 9-7

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDK1C0kJ6Zc&feature=youtu.be

ShoTime?

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com