Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What roller rockers are orange?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: What roller rockers are orange?
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any guesses as to what these might be? I'll probably pop the valve cover off later but just taking guesses
 -

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Harland Sharp

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you just buy a complete motor and wondering what those are..?

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Zero fucks given 1.7
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by VENOMUS PONY 5.0:
Did you just buy a complete motor and wondering what those are..?

No, this is the motor still in my coupe.

--------------------
King Lx

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Probably Chinese knock-offs

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Harland Sharp

X2

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
3/4 race rockers
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's the motor you selling its a 306?

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

quote:
Originally posted by CAMD FOX:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Harland Sharp

X2
That's what I looked up and thought matched the best

--------------------
King Lx

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

quote:

No sir not that I know of. Neight said it might have an e cam based off him knowing a couple of old owners. I put on my new throttle body and ad to take the oil cap off and saw them. I might take the accessories of tomorrow and clean the motor if it isn't ugly outside

--------------------
King Lx

White95GT
¯
Member # 1915

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White95GT  Ford pictures for White95GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
quote:

No sir not that I know of. Neight said it might have an e cam based off him knowing a couple of old owners. I put on my new throttle body and ad to take the oil cap off and saw them. I might take the accessories of tomorrow and clean the motor if it isn't ugly outside
I was thinking that was my old motor that I sold to Mo. Those were the rockers I was using and it was a 306. What heads...performer?

[ 2016-01-07, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: White95GT ]

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

quote:
Originally posted by White95GT:
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
quote:

I was thinking that was my old motor that I sold to Mo. Those were the rockers I was using and it was a 306. What heads...performer?
These are cast iron heads, not sure if gt40 iron but most likely stock e7's. If I could come up on a set of performers that would be awesome

--------------------
King Lx

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com