Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone on the forum work at the DMV?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone on the forum work at the DMV?
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anyone on the forum work at the DMV, or know someone that does. I need some help. I would give the individual a kick back.

Charles [patriot]

[ 2015-11-06, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: KARATExxCHUCK ]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't but I'm a dmv enthusiast, what would you like to know?

Just kidding chuck, I think that place is where the non flying drones end up.

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:

Hahahahaha I thought it would not hurt to try! Kind of stuck with 750 dollars in fees for a truck i just rebuilt. The owner told me it was on a non-op. I should have checked!! OH WELL! My fault!

--------------------

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KARATExxCHUCK:
quote:

Hahahahaha I thought it would not hurt to try! Kind of stuck with 750 dollars in fees for a truck i just rebuilt. The owner told me it was on a non-op. I should have checked!! OH WELL! My fault!
Statement of facts and pray.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
quote:

+1 I got lucky a few years back on a car I purchased dmv ended up waiving all the fees except current years registration and transfer of ownership
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

quote:
Originally posted by Built88LX:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1 I got lucky a few years back on a car I purchased dmv ended up waiving all the fees except current years registration and transfer of ownership
How did you manage that one?

--------------------

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think 50Deep works at a DMV.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Statement of facts you tell why the tags where not paid and a field rep make a discussion if it's a valid reason.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Statement of facts you tell why the tags where not paid and a field rep make a discussion if it's a valid reason.
that's exactly correct
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

that's exactly correct
All I have to go on is the fact that he said he put it on plan non-operation, but he did not. So now i am stuck with 750$ tags.

--------------------

Riggidy
¯
Member # 14194

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Riggidy  Ford pictures for Riggidy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just went through this same scenario on my notch....
As stated above. Fill out a detailed statement of facts. Smile...be nice... Ask to talk to a sup since it needs their approval....and cross your fingers.

For me they waived all of the penalties which saved me $200.
This was better than nothing.

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM Neight

--------------------
To be or not to be

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
PM Neight

He got the hookup on these kind of things oh and don't forget to grab a basket of strawberries when you meet him

[ 2015-11-19, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Built88LX ]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com