Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I'm not happy with that win!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm not happy with that win!!!
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seriously only 20-3 was it just me or did it seem seatlles offensive play calling sucked. Not impressed it should have been 31-3!!!!. LMAO i'm not crowning my hawks here but lets face it all this shit on the niners are as good as the hawks cuz they had the same 2-4 record is bullshit! it's a simple case of a very good team playing shitty football! and another very shitty piss poor team playing the best they can play! LOL. But yes the niners fucking blow big and small cock!! and as of right now seattle isnt much better record wise but lets b real the whiners dont stand a chance!!!
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well to be honest the hawks should be 2-5 but they got a gift from the lions.....they are not going anywhere this year, neither are the niners.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shoulda ran the ball

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seattle may have won , but they played like a 3 and 4 team , good luck with the rest of the season cause your gonna need it.
Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Malcolm Butler..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just love all the bitter ass niner fans. I'm standing by my team and i expect you to do the same but lets be real your team will be the laughing stock of the league for the next ten years, and may never win another ring in our life time lmao. And congrats on your beautiful new stadium that none of you can even afford to go to! all those empty seats what a joke of a franchise. Next thing thats coming is local channel blackouts!!! HAHAHAHAA
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Enjoy this years Super Bowl game for your team, remember your 1 and done in the sb, we've got 4 more rings.

Free willy

--------------------

PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Youre just a bandwagon fan so youre comments are irrelevant

--------------------
2013 GT500 Deep Impact Blue # 2878
2013 5.0 with TrackPack - Sold
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3
1989 5.0 LX Convertible - Sold

Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :
Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So you can make ignorant posts bashing the niners and then talk shit on us fans that defend the team? dude your dumber than i thought.
For you to say the seahawks are a good team this year is a joke. I love how you guys get a win on a team thats clearly down an out and think your going to the playoffs. LOL id be shocked if you make it past .500 as well.. dont get butthurt

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

How can you be a Seattle fan when you live in Tijuana?

--------------------

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
How can you be a Seattle fan when you live in Tijuana?

The bandwagon bus gets great gas mileage

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

None of you realize seattles numbers are grossly the same as they were the previous two years they went to the superbowl, they are not a fast starting team, they continue to improve as the season moves on. I'm betting they make the playoffs but no they will not be hosting this year, green bay will b the one seed! you can call me a bandwagon fan all you want I'm 37 and was born and raised a hawks fan and will always wear and rep my teams colors un-like u niner fans!!! atleast now i dont have to see all you EBT wic check collecting peasents driving ur fukin denalis flying your SF flags out your windows anymore!!! your team has reached the lowest of lows!!
Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
None of you realize seattles numbers are grossly the same as they were the previous two years they went to the superbowl, they are not a fast starting team, they continue to improve as the season moves on. I'm betting they make the playoffs but no they will not be hosting this year, green bay will b the one seed! you can call me a bandwagon fan all you want I'm 37 and was born and raised a hawks fan and will always wear and rep my teams colors un-like u niner fans!!! atleast now i dont have to see all you EBT wic check collecting peasents driving ur fukin denalis flying your SF flags out your windows anymore!!! your team has reached the lowest of lows!!

who exactly are you talking about here?? and for 37 you sure act like a fucking kid lol..Ive never seen someone get so excited about a 3-4 team hahaha, i know my team is shitty and made yours look great yesterday
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
His Balls have yet to Drop. Someday Though. [dance]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:

Lol dude go clean up that dump u call home your neighbors must hate that eyesore.

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

I could care less what the outside of my home looks like, unlike you poor individuals that are stuck paying through the roof rent and have to live in cookie cutter neighbor hoods where you cant do shit i own and can do whatever whenever i want.So go keep spending your hard earned money on rent and pooring your extra money into your cars that will never be collectible.
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can understand you living their but having your family in that house too, Is that house even structurally safe? I'm surprised the city hasn't done something about that shit hole. The inside probably looks like an episode of hoarders.

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

yep it sure does
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Image and materialistic items is everything in this world! Just like how your a happy fan of one of the worst teams in the league but man they sure have a really nice stadium.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Having a clean front lawn is nicer than being a stupid seek cocks fan. What did you win in life? Busted ass house with a fence falling down and no cobra r?

--------------------

rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Imagine a three year team with the same guys, then imagine a team who lost everyone and the coach. Pretty sure the slugs were gunna pull it off, but they need work. I don't see Seattle on there A game so far this year. As for the niners I saw a collapse in the offensive line every snap. The niners are gunna be a bad team this year no matter how much I like them. I see a new coach and QB real soon. Yes it should of been shutout.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A lot of you here would make excellent ex wife's. You bitter ass women lol

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Niners
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com