Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WHAT THE HECK!! $100 FOR THE NOSE BLEED.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WHAT THE HECK!! $100 FOR THE NOSE BLEED.
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was checking the pricing for Niner tickets AND WOW!!! I knew the tickets would go up but dang!! $100 for the nose bleed section and it is not even on the Niner's side. I love my niners and from what it seems I will never be able to go and watch them in their new stadium.

Rant over guys!!

Charles [patriot]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
49ers =the next raiders
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think 49ers fans are going to start wearing silver n black pretty soon.
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:

Nah people are just going to stop going and we will have a half empty stadium

I personally am starting to regret the money I spent on PSL's + season tickets due to the fact it seems the org has no interest in winning. York just wanted the stadium to get built now he can care less.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
quote:
Originally posted by i:

Nah people are just going to stop going and we will have a half empty stadium

I personally am starting to regret the money I spent on PSL's + season tickets due to the fact it seems the org has no interest in winning. York just wanted the stadium to get built now he can care less.

Boo hoo, and you should've starting regretting that purchase about 1 second after you paid.

[ 2015-10-05, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: TEXAS ]

Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WIN,LOSE OR TIE NINER TILL I DIE. Hoes be Hating lol

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where were the 49ers fan when the Mike's where head coaches? Every since they sub smith!
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I still got seat left for a few games for sale I was there last week almost all of last year.
section 230 row 4 and row 13 seats 13,14 I believe in both isles
We sell them at face value if anyone is interested let me know I know seattle is sold
$100-120 a ticket I believe
pm me if anyone is interested. Go niners lol KAP SUCKS!!!

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like York picked the wrong person. Not Kaepernick over Smith but Baalke over Harbaugh. I love my team but I will not spend another dime so that weasel York gets richer.

--------------------
03 Terminator

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wht86drop:
WIN,LOSE OR TIE NINER TILL I DIE. Hoes be Hating lol

GO NINERS!!!

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:
Where were the 49ers fan when the Mike's where head coaches? Every since they sub smith!

Ive had season tickets since 2003 lol

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That stadium will sell out no matter what. Now whether it's full of niner or actual football fans is another story.

--------------------
Jesus is king!

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My friend has season tickets like 6 row from the field super close and stupid expensive and shitty team this year lol

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I still have yet to go to a game or event at Levis. I wish they would've just rebuilt Candlestick because this new location is straight shit. I will never understand how they thought this was a good idea.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
stanger00
¯
Member # 13818

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger00  Ford pictures for stanger00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Too damn hot there too. You'll melt before the kickoff if your sitting home team side.

If I get tickets for Thursday night game I'll post up the stubhub link if y'all want to buy them. Will consider 18x9/18x10 black saleens trade for tickets

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT Aluminator, TFS, Vortech, AED

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
I still have yet to go to a game or event at Levis. I wish they would've just rebuilt Candlestick because this new location is straight shit. I will never understand how they thought this was a good idea.

Agreed on the choice of location too. They aren't in San Francisco so change the name while you're at it; they changed everything else!

I'll never go there! Pay all that money, can't see anything, hot....just plain stupid! What a joke, just like the Raiders have been for the last umpteenth years in a row!!

Problem is you can't hit them in the pocket book easily until next year because people pre pay for tickets which is NEVER a good idea because now look what you're all stuck with. The joke is now on them, the fans. [Eek!]

i
¯
Member # 12534

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

It's going to flooded with silver and black that's why. In serious note I think it's going to flood

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com