Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Another school shooting (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Another school shooting
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man crazy people are out of control [Frown]

At least 10 dead in Oregon:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/01/us/oregon-college-shooting/index.html

CNN is already spinning it not even an hour after it happened .... dancing in the blood of innocents are the liberals already.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wackjob as posting about it the day before:

-

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

P.S. The telltale "Beta uprising"

Beta Uprising is in regards to a term where Beta males will go on rampages because they get passed by from girls because of Alpha males

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah it's really sad when something like this happens. People can be way too reactive and push for laws off of pure emotion. That tends to be more of a Liberal thing but even us Conservatives were quick to react to the death of Kate Steinle in San Fransisco. The door swings both ways..... But it tends to always swing in favor of leftist ideology.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Yeah it's really sad when something like this happens. People can be way too reactive and push for laws off of pure emotion. That tends to be more of a Liberal thing but even us Conservatives were quick to react to the death of Kate Steinle in San Fransisco. The door swings both ways..... But it tends to always swing in favor of leftist ideology.

100% agreed.

Feel for the families and friends of the victims [Frown]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Here is the cached page of this sick fuck:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:OZGEjT1ilSUJ:https://archive.moe/r9k/post/22785729/

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Here is the entire conversation from this sick fuckers:

https://archive.moe/r9k/thread/22785073/#22785073

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wtf.. man there are some twisted fucking people out there.. i hope all those fucks supporting him get found and put in a ditch.

[ 2015-10-01, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here comes the gun law shitstorm again. [Frown]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was reading that conversation....I can't believe the people egging him on and thinking that these mass shooters are heroes. WTF is wrong with these kids?

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

People are starting to say its this whack job:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=5tuf59ex-U0

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another attack the FBI knew about before it happened yet still couldn't intervene. What a worthless bureau.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another misguided and misunderstood youth of today..
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
People are starting to say its this whack job:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=5tuf59ex-U0

Not him, Even though retarded ass CNN is still saying it is.

http://i.imgur.com/4J4SDZs.jpg

[ 2015-10-01, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP and always carry.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard some of Obamas speach. That shit makes me want to punch a hole in a wall. That fucking cock sucker trying to say states with strick gun laws have fewer gun related deaths. Go check out your smompin grounds of chicago and see how many men,women and children are shot everyday. I can't wait till this fucking ass hat is gone.

--------------------

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I heard some of Obamas speach. That shit makes me want to punch a hole in a wall. That fucking cock sucker trying to say states with strick gun laws have fewer gun related deaths. Go check out your smompin grounds of chicago and see how many men,women and children are shot everyday. I can't wait till this fucking ass hat is gone.

It may be never since martial law was technically declared recently (pretty much to avoid a government shutdown). In those laws he passed regarding martial law, it gives him the ability to serve a third term. But of course u will not see any of this in the news.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R.i.p to those students

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ Then I will claim the max of my W2 and would tell everyone who is sick and tired of the same BS to do the same. They can't throw us all in jail.

--------------------

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:

It may be never since martial law was technically declared recently (pretty much to avoid a government shutdown). In those laws he passed regarding martial law, it gives him the ability to serve a third term. But of course u will not see any of this in the news.
Show real prove or your talking out of your ass again.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1

--------------------
1966 Mustang

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
quote:

http://www.rt.com/usa/317001-usa-government-shutdown-spending-bill/

Also look into the NDAA and not just what Fox News tells u, sheep.

[ 2015-10-01, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: 90GT510 ]

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
quote:

http://www.rt.com/usa/317001-usa-government-shutdown-spending-bill/
Need more then on interwebz story on the deal bring more facts .
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

^^^ go use ur brain for once and find the answers ur looking for. I provided the proof u wanted, I'm not gonna sit here and spoon feed u every detail. Ur a grown man and should be able to do ur own research by now.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^Is THAT where you're getting your info. from?
No, Really?

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com