Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Straight Outta Compton (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Straight Outta Compton
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you haven't seen this movie yet you should go see it. Its pretty good. Tied a lot of things in for me.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Surprised to see how much suge night was involved. Tupac and snoop were in the movie too. I've watched it twice online already.
Blown_gt
¯
Member # 10698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blown_gt  Ford pictures for Blown_gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where can I watch it online?
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Suge Knight and Dre co-founded Death Row Records so I wasn't surprised he's in it. I don't think he had any say on the movie though in real life.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think it's funny how they picked ice cubes son, but didn't pick eazy e son and they played the ice cube diss no Vaseline but didn't play eazys real Compton city gs http://youtu.be/v_h0SNZIgwE probably cause dre still mad about all the shit eazy talk cause it was true. He legitimized their group by being the only true gangsta in the group. They paid tribute to him but nwa was eazy e all day long. Niggaz4life was the best tape to drop at that time.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got jerry curls now.
Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
9stangvert3
¯
Member # 12934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9stangvert3  Ford pictures for 9stangvert3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I now have total disregard to authority

--------------------
Built ford tough

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
I think it's funny how they picked ice cubes son, but didn't pick eazy e son and they played the ice cube diss no Vaseline but didn't play eazys real Compton city gs http://youtu.be/v_h0SNZIgwE probably cause dre still mad about all the shit eazy talk cause it was true. He legitimized their group by being the only true gangsta in the group. They paid tribute to him but nwa was eazy e all day long. Niggaz4life was the best tape to drop at that time.

Or could be eazy e son is built like a line backer an eazy e was a small guy.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

they had room for all the rappers that Dre and eazy brought up, as well as tupac, but no room for eazy E's poteges the most successful rap group of all time bone thus n harmony.
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MauriSSio:
quote:

they had room for all the rappers that Dre and eazy brought up, as well as tupac, but no room for eazy E's poteges the most successful rap group of all time bone thus n harmony.
They did bring up bone thugs towards the end

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I believe Lil' Eazy E was selected originally for the role but was not selected, maybe he needed work.

+1 for Real Compton Gs, I was waiting for that track, he murdered Dre / Snoop / Deathrow on that track
[worship]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's some lyrics I never understood until the movie that Dr Dre was beating up his lady and some reporter too, makes a lot of sense to me now. "Beating a bitch don't make you shit, but then again / Some niggas think it makes a man". What a fucking genius eazy e was, rip

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
There's some lyrics I never understood until the movie that Dr Dre was beating up his lady and some reporter too, makes a lot of sense to me now. "Beating a bitch don't make you shit, but then again / Some niggas think it makes a man". What a fucking genius eazy e was, rip

They did shoot the scene of dre beating up the reporter, but cut it because of a time thing. But itll probably be in the deleted scenes when it comes out on dvd.
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86hatchkid:
Where can I watch it online?

Seriously? There's so many options here's one: rainierland dot com.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:

Easy even says hes hanging out with "Bone" and then that tape that was put on his death bed was labelled "Bone"

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

-
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck Dre, Snoop, and Ice Cube! Easy-e and PAC was the only real nigga alive! Oh yeah I forgot about French Montana

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They definitely snubbed Eazy E's side of the story
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:
Fuck Dre, Snoop, and Ice Cube! Easy-e and PAC was the only real nigga alive! Oh yeah I forgot about French Montana

French Montana is garbage.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:

Who in the fuck is pac?
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
quote:

Easy even says hes hanging out with "Bone" and then that tape that was put on his death bed was labelled "Bone"
if it did happen how it happen in the movie, technically Dre found Eazy E by getting him in the booth and rap
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cube wrote Friday, this is right after the whole Ruthless / Lench Mob.

Who would've figured Deebo was Suge Knight this whole time.

[Eek!]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Cube wrote Friday, this is right after the whole Ruthless / Lench Mob.

Who would've figured Deebo was Suge Knight this whole time.

[Eek!]

oh shit [Eek!] nice catch

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.thenewsnerd.com/music/suge-knight-sues-dr-dre-and-ice-cube-for-200-million/

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com