Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stolen mustang out of San Ramon (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stolen mustang out of San Ramon
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Be on the look out this happened today at 2pm

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1501306
And here is the link with pictures and the info.

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
93 interceptor
¯
Member # 9457

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 interceptor  Ford pictures for 93 interceptor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope these low life's get caught!

--------------------
1993 Ex-chp
" Drive it till da wheels FALL OFF and then SOME!!!

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93 interceptor:

+1

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
should ask neighbors to see security cameras maybe one got a good pic of plates and faces
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Hope these low lives get caught!

+1
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ttt
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I posted the link to my FB page and one of my journalist friends did a story. Hopefully it helps find the car.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/breaking-news/ci_28784849/san-ramon-race-car-drivers-100-000-ride

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
last time a racecar got stolen(the vette a couple months back) the truck and trailer was found in Oakland at the high street homedepot and the car was found burn down to the ground

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:

+1
I hope they get dead. This is so completely fucked. I posted the links to my facebook, Ill try to get more eyes on it.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by coupe5oh:
last time a racecar got stolen(the vette a couple months back) the truck and trailer was found in Oakland at the high street homedepot and the car was found burn down to the ground

And I believe both where stolen after racing at sears point.
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a very unfortunate story that I hope has a good ending for the guy that got ripped off.

It's a wake up call to everyone. No matter where you live, you can simply never let your guard down.

If you can afford a $175,000 investment, you should consider a LoJack or equivalent device on each unit.

And insurance which can cover the replacement value of the loss. The sentimental value cannot be regained with an insurance check, but the money can soften a loss.

[ 2015-09-09, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: phildog ]

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

http://www.contracostatimes.com/breaking-news/ci_28784849/san-ramon-race-car-drivers-100-000-ride
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn they stole it while he was home. Thats some bold shit. Hope the thieves get theirs in a major way.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://www.facebook.com/FrankSomervilleKTVU/posts/990730844323576

Frank Somerville got it up on his Facebook page.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

Guess you didn't see my post 2 hours before you posted this. [Razz]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
saw it on the 10oclock news ch 2...that should speed up the recovery/capture of these pieces of shits.

i hope...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

Guess you didn't see my post 2 hours before you posted this. [Razz] [/QUOTEhttp://www.contracostatimes.com/breaking-news/ci_28784849/san-ramon-race-car-drivers-100-000-ride
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Think is chopped up by now .. Suspension prob getting parted out , motor going into diff car ... $1000 Lo Jack or other device would've been nice . My uncles construction company put devices on his generators and welders . Why not a 100k RACE CAR? That sucks

[ 2015-09-10, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No insurance, NVM. That definitely sucks

[ 2015-09-10, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Cars get stolen, that's why you have insurance

Hard to have insurance on a panel car.
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by coupe5oh:

And I believe both where stolen after racing at sears point.
yup! I watched the vette race the day before it got stolen. sucks that nobody can have anything nice nowadays

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
Think is chopped up by now .. Suspension prob getting parted out , motor going into diff car ... $1000 Lo Jack or other device would've been nice . My uncles construction company put devices on his generators and welders . Why not a 100k RACE CAR? That sucks

Unfortunately those powerstroke ford's get stolen so much. Sucks the owner didn't have a quality alarm on the truck or low jack on either vehicle. All he can do is learn from his loss.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

The truck has been found in Oakland as of today
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wonder if they will find the fastback at the ports ready for deportation...
RAP66
¯
Member # 3360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAP66  Ford pictures for RAP66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
link

https://www.facebook.com/ACRATT/photos/a.595054537257468.1073741826.126050067491253/877552645674321/?type=1&theater

[ 2015-09-11, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: RAP66 ]

--------------------
91GT Kurgan Tuned:12lbs of boost 492.4 rwhp / 483.1 rwtq
http://killcarb.org/

www.fordstrokers.com

Posts: 893 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com