Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got a new project...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Got a new project...
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My wife and I are expecting our first child this December. I use to roll around in this car when I was a kid. Time to pass along the mustang addiction. haha I need to order a bunch of parts for it but I'm spinning the idea of black with pink stripes and some go kart slicks in the rear. [Big Grin]

-

-

[ 2015-08-18, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: Secnd2nun64 ]

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha.. there was a guy at hot august nights pulling one of those around with his full size mustang. They were matching paint and rims. Hey by the way my intake fit perfectly.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
9snake5
¯
Member # 10881

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9snake5  Ford pictures for 9snake5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice!!

--------------------
94 svt cobra
00 expedition

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on becoming a father! First thing dont Sell any of your cars you will regret it!

Nice Pedal car! Assuming alittle girl with the pink strips?

Where a good place to find one of these? would love to get one for son who's 3 months right now

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 70stang351w:
Congrats on becoming a father! First thing dont Sell any of your cars you will regret it!

Where a good place to find one of these? would love to get one for son who's 3 months right now

Thanks and congrats yourself. My wife and I are really excited. We're having a girl so I'll throw a little pink in somewhere. You can find these pedal cars on eBay. They were made in the early 1970's but they reproduce all the trim pieces. Just fair warning though, the are pricey... Around $500 from what I've seen.
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's badass. [patriot]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats and good for you for starting your girl off right! I didn't want another project, so I opted to pickup a complete '32 Ford pedal car for my son. He's 5 months old now, and I can't wait to see him start cruising it around. I got it for next to nothing and the manufacturer no longer makes them now.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 70stang351w:

Check Craigslist. They come up from time to time.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com