Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » buying a house need to sell my fastback. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: buying a house need to sell my fastback.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have come to a point where I need to sell my 67 fastback. About to have a child and need funds for a bigger home.
Car is in great shape. Just completed the install of an upgraded wiring harness. Has a 302 with a small comp roller cam and AFR 165 renegade heads. 5 spd with cable clutch conversion. Have all the interior parts but needs to be installed. Too much to list......... Asking 250,000.00 will not take a penny less. If it doesn't sell then I will just keep it and give it to my kid.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
clean title? how is the paint?

--------------------
To be or not to be

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Paint has some scratches in it but they can be buffed out. It's totally worth my asking price.
Yes clean title Ca black plate car.

[ 2015-08-14, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM Sent

--------------------
To be or not to be

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Would you take a mobile home in trade and will need some cash on your end.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

No but you can pay me in gold bricks,loud and firearms.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I have come to a point where I need to sell my 67 fastback. About to have a child and need funds for a bigger home.
Car is in great shape. Just completed the install of an upgraded wiring harness. Has a 302 with a small comp roller cam and AFR 165 renegade heads. 5 spd with cable clutch conversion. Have all the interior parts but needs to be installed. Too much to list......... Asking 250,000.00 will not take a penny less. If it doesn't sell then I will just keep it and give it to my kid.

Lucky kid!
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope you meant $25,000?

--------------------
Jesus is king!

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

Slowback 67, THIS IS GREAT!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is it a real ex-CHP fastback?

Need to see the 'Prior Police' on the title.

Need to see footage of swang sessions, preferably on 7th ST.Even better if the car made it onto one of those "People Behaving Badly" shows on the news.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

I got one better. I got stanley roberts to sign it when I was at 7th street raceway. That's got to be worth as much street cred as carol shelby right?

--------------------

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL I was just about to start making a thread like this based on all the shitty foxbody for sale threads as of late. This is too funny!

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SVTGhoust:
LOL I was just about to start making a thread like this based on all the shitty foxbody for sale threads as of late. This is too funny!

Probably better you didn't, instead just mind your own business and let people sell their cars as they wish without offering some bitchy opinion. After months of being on the market I'm sure people will realize the price might need adjustment and that's how these issues take care of themselves.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do the spark plug wires match?

any over spray?

Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by foxbody:
do the spark plug wires match?

any over spray?

Dammit I was going to ask about the plug wires
ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mine will be up for sale too.
93 ex chp last year of the chp
-Ported stock intake
-ported stock 69 351 heads with 1.7 rockers
-b303 racing cam
- 2 12s in the trunk 5000 watt amp
Car runs super strong will line up against another fox with aluminum heads and bet money.
Fresh tune up (will post a pic of 5 oil jug, spark plug & wires and rotor before I had them installed so you see it is a fresh tune up)

Too much to list

Cons
-salvage title
-needs paint (currently primered)
-torque boxes a lil damaged
- gas and speed gauges dont work
-needs timing cover gasket replaced *small oil leak, not too bad*
-driver seat has small rip size of a dime

Overall solid car wouldn't hesitate taking it anywhere, will trade for another Mustang but has to be a notchback only or a camEro on 4z or 6z has to be automatic or trade for prop 215.
$6500 THIS WEEKEND ONLY after that it goes back to $7500.
I know what I have so no lowballing. Will also consider trading for 06+ bmw.

[ 2015-08-14, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: ed650 ]

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ed650:
-Ported stock intake
-b303 racing cam
- 2 12s in the trunk 5000 watg amp
Car runs super strong will line up against another fox with aluminum heads and bet money.
Fresh tune up (will post a pic of 5 oil jug, spark plug & wires and rotor before I had them installed so you see it is a fresh tune up)

Too much to list

Cons
-salvage title
-needs little tlc
Overall solid car wouldn't hesitate taking it anywhere, will trade for another Mustang but has to be a notchback only or a camEro on 4z or 6z has to be automatic or trade for prop 215.

Sad part is that i REALLY see ads like this all the time.. [Eek!]

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
940sick3
CAFords OG
Member # 2713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 940sick3  Ford pictures for 940sick3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmao @ $250,000

--------------------
87 5.0 LX coupe
68 Falcon futura sports coupe

Posts: 552 | From: everywhere | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Once you sell the car for $250k don't forget the $100 you WILL owe me in a few months.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmao at the comment looks like your sons getting it

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Once you sell the car for $250k don't forget the $100 you WILL owe me in a few months.

I highly doubt that. [Razz]

--------------------

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
-Ported stock intake
-b303 racing cam

Too much to list

Cons
-salvage title

Wont beat nothing if it aint a 306

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 70stang351w:
quote:
-Ported stock intake
-b303 racing cam

Too much to list

Cons
-salvage title

Wont beat nothing if it aint a 306
Previous owner said it was 306 rebuild with only 10k miles but I don't have paperwork to confirm that, engine and engine bay are dirty so I doubt it was rebuilt.
Forgot to mention my car has new suspension all around I spent $2000 just on that. And by that I mean shocks and struts only.

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kyb non adjustable beotch

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com