Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Re-doing the 91

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Re-doing the 91
SEV7NS91GT
¯
Member # 11694

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEV7NS91GT  Ford pictures for SEV7NS91GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Decided after doing the wiring harness to keep the car, and with alot of help from 86_on_da_machs ive started the process. Did the 5 lug swap, new tores wheels removed the interior and whent with all black seats and dash. Took off the gt side skirts and rear bumper and going with lx rea and gt front with cobra grille. Its going slow but loving the results heres some before and after of all the work

Before
 -
 -
 -
After
 -
Back to black interior
 -
 -
 -
Have some more work in the interior and decide if to go 2 tone black with this color or flat black all around. But for now im super happy with the change

--------------------
El Sev7n
91 GT
88 CRX Si
2005 pony
2010 G37
2010 civic si coupe

Posts: 388 | From: Bay Area SJ | Registered: Feb 2012  |  :
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You're nuts if you paint it flat black. Flat black should have died out years ago. Its ugly. The color on it now is clean.

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

SEV7NS91GT
¯
Member # 11694

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEV7NS91GT  Ford pictures for SEV7NS91GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CAMD FOX:
You're nuts if you paint it flat black. Flat black should have died out years ago. Its ugly. The color on it now is clean.

Im thinking about painting it flat black from the door moldings down making a 2 tone or flat black with plasti dip till i can get some money to paint the whole car since ot has alot of chipping and paind fading.

--------------------
El Sev7n
91 GT
88 CRX Si
2005 pony
2010 G37
2010 civic si coupe

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How do you post pic? I also have a build going on.
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
SEV7NS91GT
¯
Member # 11694

Photobucket is the easiest way

--------------------
El Sev7n
91 GT
88 CRX Si
2005 pony
2010 G37
2010 civic si coupe

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I agree, focus time on your motor or suspension vs paint on that car. That old dash, did you get that from neight?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:

I agree, focus time on your motor or suspension vs paint on that car. That old dash, did you get that from neight?
that's fuckiNg fuNNy
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Way better!
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nooooooooo. I love your gt man. Maybe just the wheels was a bit too much and that red interior. But other than that. Leave it as a gt

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
Nooooooooo. I love your gt man. Maybe just the wheels was a bit too much and that red interior. But other than that. Leave it as a gt

+1

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is it supercharged or do you have a turbo?

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com