Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I Can't breathe family has reached a settlement. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: I Can't breathe family has reached a settlement.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=32428169

They wanted 75 million...... But they met in the middle at 5.9 million. It's too bad that Eric Garner had to die, but it was his own fault for resisting in the first place. Had he just gone with the officers liked he'd done numerous times....He might still be alive today to continue his lucrative smokes buisness.

[ 2015-07-14, 07:20 AM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He gets choked out and its his fault! Doubt it!
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fiftwyz:

Lol.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why is that piece of shit Crack Sharpton always in the background? Black labs matter [Wink] ...and how much will he get out of this settlement?

And I BET (pun intended) the family blows through the money in a year.

[ 2015-07-14, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

He forgot to tap out.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Why is that piece of shit Crack Sharpton always in the background? Black labs matter [Wink] ...and how much will he get out of this settlement?

And I BET (pun intended) the family blows through the money in a year.

Damn I guess I was nice cause I told my friend 5 years LOL.

--------------------

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shyt, they about to cope out all the J's
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

He fucked around and found out.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn shame 5.9 mill [BS flag]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So all you have to do to become a multi millionaire in this county is to have a fat black relative resist arrest and die? Damn.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They should have gotten more. He was murdered by another person plain and simple.

--------------------
To be or not to be

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

He forgot to tap out.
hahahahahahaha

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
They should have gotten more. He was murdered by another person plain and simple.

Damn then their should be hella rich people in Chicago,Detroit,Oakland......

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They're getting rich the old fashioned way, wrongful death suit from the police. Criminals are people too.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also don't be surprised if they end up investing the money in brand new vehicles, purchase of homes without being able to pay the property taxes, or new businesses like restaurants or night clubs they have absolutely no management experience to handle.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:

More? Really? 5.9 million...not enough? How the hell do they even come up with that number to begin with?

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ They could open up a LIQ and sell taxed products.
Then call the cops when someone is stealing their business selling out in front of their store.

--------------------

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So my life insurance is not even near that number. But yet this piece of shit life gets 5.9 mil. Fuck that. People have lost their life at war or working for their family and wont get even near that. Learn to OBEY people.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Escalades, 26's and Kickers for everyone!!
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No mark it's more like 07/08 beamers and benzes with high ass miles on rims. Black people get money, they go buy shit white people USED TO own. Lol

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn 5.9mill? Thats More money then that family will ever have

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bullshit. I love this country but it's fucking ass backwards.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

BTLD GT
¯
Member # 5229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTLD GT  Ford pictures for BTLD GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
No mark it's more like 07/08 beamers and benzes with high ass miles on rims. Black people get money, they go buy shit white people USED TO own. Lol

James would know [Razz]

--------------------
2000 Cobra R

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

This guy won 47 million sweepstakes

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-federal-judge-orders-release-of-videos-20150714-story.html?14369191098620#page=1

[ 2015-07-15, 07:00 AM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaaha yall talking shit because a man died for selling stoogies by the single? yall are some bitter ass haters forreals. i dont care what he did in the past to be confronted by the cops, but they had him on the ground dumb ass cop shouldve stop choking him plain and simple.

many minorities make money off sueing police departments just none high profile like this.

LXjames you sound stupid for what you said bruh when you buying used 20 year stangs, i know its a hobby but dont be a hypocrite bruh. "black people buy used cars white people owned" mexicans do it too, asians do it too, even whites. even tho what you said is true just sounds retarded coming from someone buying used cars and car parts.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com