Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » anyone offer towing services? Antioch to vallejo

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone offer towing services? Antioch to vallejo
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Possibly buying a hatchback roller in antioch and I need a way to get it back vallejo shoot me a text with a quote if you can do this today.I'm going to look at it around 2 to seal the deal..tow will possibly be needed around 3 or after

707-656-3272
James

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go to AAA and ask to get Tow service ONLY for one year. you get 4 tows a year up to 100 miles each tow for 65 bucks you can use it 24 hours after signing up

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
Go to AAA and ask to get Tow service ONLY for one year. you get 4 tows a year up to 100 miles each tow for 65 bucks you can use it 24 hours after signing up

The won't tow a car with bad tags or with a non-op.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:

yes they will

--------------------

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

yes they will
No the won't I just called them a couple weeks ago an when the truck showed up that seen the tags were no good. An they wouldn't tow it .
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yes they will
No the won't I just called them a couple weeks ago an when the truck showed up that seen the tags were no good. An they wouldn't tow it .
I never had that problem. they always bring a flatbead for me. maybe they don't like you LOL!

--------------------

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yes they will
I never had that problem. they always bring a flatbead for me. maybe they don't like you LOL!
Car has to be tagged or have a moving permit to be on any public road.
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have had cars picked up by aaa... 2/3 rollers with expired tags...never had any problems...

got a buddy with a truck? get a car trailer from uhaul. 65 bucks if returned to same pick up location...

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hit up N8, he has free towing coupons from racsirx
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
Hit up N8, he has free towing coupons from racsirx

[worship] [worship] [worship]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com