Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Fairfield members be on the lookout for this thief.UPDATE

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Fairfield members be on the lookout for this thief.UPDATE
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2 guys came by my work in the industrial part of suisun ca driving an older Acura TL ( white with one brown door.) came into our office asking if he could fill out an ap......... the front office was empty and he stole a womans hand bag along with her cell phone and samsung tablet.

When he left our work he stopped by other places trying to do the same thing. Heres a pic of one of the suspects.
 -

I just want to make others are aware working in the area that these guys are trying to hit as many spots as possible. Within 30mins of the thieft, they were at target in Fairfield trying to buy 1500.00 worth of electronics but were unable to do so. Cops have been called so hopefully these guys get caught by the end of the day. [patriot]

[ 2015-04-29, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That fat piece of shit.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't see him. But a coworker said he looked like a young B Legit LOL.

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like you work at check into cash? LOL jk, I hope he is caught soon, he looks like a turd.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Thats not our front office. Our camera was down. It does kinda look like one LOL.

--------------------

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck that piece of shit loser hope he gets caught.

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Thats not our front office. Our camera was down. It does kinda look like one LOL.

lol, I was messin, but this guys a scum, will be happy when he gets caught!
Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a lowlife
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Dude was arrested today trying to use another persons credit card at another store. My coworker went to the station to ID the POS. [patriot]

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Dude was arrested today trying to use another persons credit card at another store. My coworker went to the station to ID the POS. [patriot]

yessss, great news
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good hope he gets raped in his booty hole in jail [patriot]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
50/50
¯
Member # 1724

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 50/50  Ford pictures for 50/50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
God he's FAT! He probably ate the purses, wallets, laptops and tablets because he's so hungry and the evidence is all digested. He's a clever one the Judge might as well take pity and let him go. Then, he'll eat the Judge. Then, the bailiffs. Then, the public audience...shiit! There's no stopping him, helllp! Gulp! Swallow...mmm 50/50 tasted meaty. You there..cafords member...your next! Munch!!

--------------------
Previously named: VenGeance, 5LiterFever, 50cal.

Drive safely. You wanna drive in it. Not DIE in it.

flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50/50:
God he's FAT! He probably ate the purses, wallets, laptops and tablets because he's so hungry and the evidence is all digested. He's a clever one the Judge might as well take pity and let him go. Then, he'll eat the Judge. Then, the bailiffs. Then, the public audience...shiit! There's no stopping him, helllp! Gulp! Swallow...mmm 50/50 tasted meaty. You there..cafords member...your next! Munch!!

I'm sorry but this is a pretty stupid ass lame lost

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com