Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cop runs over suspect (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cop runs over suspect
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwS7FNfBO38

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guy had a gun and fired a shot? If so I have no problem with this.
Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought he fired one shot into the air? This was way to much but it's already done so fuck it

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The cop was African American
95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The dude deserved it. He's lucky the cop didn't shoot him with a long gun. Hed he dead if that was the case. It's like this, you play stupid games and you win stupid prizes.

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The guy was walking around with a gun under his throat threatening suicide but of course we will just sweep that under the rug because it involves another african american vs cop.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Put a toyota badged on that cop car and call it a prius and blame it on the recall.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
graylx
¯
Member # 3919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylx  Ford pictures for graylx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
The guy was walking around with a gun under his throat threatening suicide but of course we will just sweep that under the rug because it involves another african american vs cop.

The suspect is Hispanic, athough I doubt the race of the suspect really entered the equation. Numerous media sources have reported this particular suspect was involved in numerous violent felonies (i.e. robberies) before discharging a round in the air in the presence of the police. In this country, officers are generally allowed to use lethal force against a suspect if that officer reasonably believes that the suspect poses the threat of death or great bodily injury to the officer or another person. I think most people would not want their friends or family on the same street as this guy because he poses that kind of threat--based on the fact that he has a firearm and has committed the aforementioned felonies. Frankly, running over the suspect (rather than shooting at him) was probably safer for civilians in the area.

Not saying the police are perfect all the time, but one shouldn't always buy into the narrative propogated by some of our "media".

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
God damn! I bet the cop plays GTA

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude was doing crime sprees and shooting a gun in the air after cops showed up. He got what was coming to him
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The dude survived and will be doing time..crazy way to take someone down, but it was quick and easy. Good call.

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
promote that guy

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by graylx:
quote:

The suspect is Hispanic, athough I doubt the race of the suspect really entered the equation. Numerous media sources have reported this particular suspect was involved in numerous violent felonies (i.e. robberies) before discharging a round in the air in the presence of the police. In this country, officers are generally allowed to use lethal force against a suspect if that officer reasonably believes that the suspect poses the threat of death or great bodily injury to the officer or another person. I think most people would not want their friends or family on the same street as this guy because he poses that kind of threat--based on the fact that he has a firearm and has committed the aforementioned felonies. Frankly, running over the suspect (rather than shooting at him) was probably safer for civilians in the area.

Not saying the police are perfect all the time, but one shouldn't always buy into the narrative propogated by some of our "media".

+1000
Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
Originally posted by graylx:
quote:

+1000
[worship] [Eek!] Hahaha, that cop had his muscle milk that morning.. Awesome, safe , effective..

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The guy stole the gun from a big 5 store then took it & robbed a liquor store was walking towards a business district and had just discharged the gun in the air so He is lucky the officer hit Him with the car before He was shot! He was only in the hospital 4 2 days so no major injurys. We are all
A little less safe when the federal government is tying the officers hands with fear!!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
God damn! I bet the cop plays GTA

Right that was awesome..

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The white cop that hit the perp his nickname is Robocop. They did what they did because the street they were on was a business area with factories that had many employees. So I believe the police did a great job at protecting those people who were at work all around that area.
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Give that man a raise and a plaque on the eall for a job well done. Better alternative to suicide by cop if the man hasn't murdered anyone.

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's why I think video games are good for kids. Everybody that plays GTA knows if you fuck with the cops, they'll run your ass over.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that's crazy the cop car was going hella fast look like he was trying to kill that guy
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whoops, I didn't see him till the last minute [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Give that cop a raise

When that 4.6 reved up tho hahahahah waaaaaaaaaa

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"The guy was walking around with a gun under his throat threatening suicide but of course we will just sweep that under the rug because it involves another african american vs cop."

If you really think that idiot was black, I have a "real clean" mustang with a 20k paint job for sale. You should come look at it, it's "perfect." Lol. I'll give it to you cheap 35k

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com