Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » yeah America is going to die a slow death (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: yeah America is going to die a slow death
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/hillary-clinton-announces-her-presidential-116202776811.html
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get ready folks. There's your future President right there...
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cant be any worse then Obama or Bush
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/hillary-clinton-announces-her-presidential-116202776811.html

May I ask why her being a president would be a problem? And that is a true question no condescending nature intended just I'm young and would like to know others views and opinions

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
quote:

May I ask why her being a president would be a problem? And that is a true question no condescending nature intended just I'm young and would like to know others views and opinions
Do live under a rock. The Clinton's are the number one reason that the housing market turned out the way it did.
An don't forget benghazi. An all of the other bullshit her an her husband have pulled on this country.

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
She's a side bitch that's why! Also she can't answer a god damn question about Benghazi. I not going to vote for that bitch. They did my boy Ron Paul dirty. Rand Paul 2016 [patriot] P.S it's like with that other dumb brunette Sarah Palin
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont care who we get since whatever promise they have it nevers really happens. But i would like to see someone that is not going to give in sticking our noses everwhere and declare war and having out economy go to shit again.
Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
quote:

I think this country has a HUGE problem when either party believes they can stick 2 Bush's in the white house and even think of trying to run a 3rd, then try and run another candidate that has already been in the office for 8 years. Sorry, but anyone who doesn't believe Hilary Clinton wasn't a part of the presidency during 94-2000 is naive.
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

I hope to god there is not a 3rd bush In office.
When néed as a country to dump everyone in office an start over from the beginning.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
God bless America and nowhere else! Where u gonna move fast hatch? Meh he ko?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
votes don't count anymore..doesn't really matter who is elected president, they're all just talking heads, puppets on a string..it is what it is..

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I hope to god there is not a 3rd bush In office.
When néed as a country to dump everyone in office an start over from the beginning.

+1
Take away the pay and perks. Would be a lot less people going into politics....... the original intent of our government was to be run by normal people. Not political science majors and lawyers. Congress should be full of retired Americans who want to do volunteer work for our country.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Obama forced my move to Texas, now the woman Clinton is making me leave the country, I'll have to see what country will let me carry my guns and have no smog for my Mustang, good riddance America.
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If she wins she'll be the first president to have sex with another president [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Maybe...

--------------------
03 Terminator

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Obama won because people didn't want a chick. Let's see who the other Democrat runners are going to be. I may have to vote for this chick over a Bush though.

--------------------
To be or not to be

cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doesn't matter whose the next president, we'll be here again in a couple years bitching about whose in office again.

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Obama won because of white Liberal guilt and 93 % of the African American voters voted for Obama. It was also the highest turnout for Black voters ever.

^ I Fixed it for you.

So now that everyone proved they were not a racist by voting for Obama..... Now they want you to prove you're not sexist by voting for a woman.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
Obama forced my move to Texas, now the woman Clinton is making me leave the country, I'll have to see what country will let me carry my guns and have no smog for my Mustang, good riddance America.

At least there will be one improvement in America. One less shit talker in Texas [Razz]

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
If she wins she'll be the first president to have sex with another president [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Maybe...

She wasn't handling the presidential dick correctly, that's why Bill had to get some from Monica. I blame Hillary, is she swallowed the nut every once in awhile, he would have stayed on top of his game with no fat chicks.

Now do we really want her to handle the country, she couldn't handle Bills needs?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:
quote:

At least there will be one improvement in America. One less shit talker in Texas [Razz]
I'll be sure to send you a postcard
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm thinking of going to Canada.

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Autumnstang97:
I'm thinking of going to Canada.

You know people always says that and it's always been funny, but a couple years ago my parents were like F California and they moved back to Europe. Shocked me cause my dad escaped from Eastern Europe in the early 80's but now they are over there and happy as hell. The U.S. isn't what it once was. I will never vote for someone like this moron who's response to congress about the people murdered in Bengahzi was "does that really matter now?". Yes you dumbass Americans being killed overseas does matter. The people who vote for her cause she's a woman are pathetic. Pleae dems send out some decent person to at least challenge her don't just hand her the ticket.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't think shell become president but do we even really have a choice when it comes down to it?

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Obama won because people didn't want a chick.

is this really your political ideology? lol

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

quote:

Im sure the middle east will let u keep ur guns but idk how ur stang will hold up on those roads out there. you may need a raptor.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com