Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » where to get Head/Tail light tinting done near SF

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: where to get Head/Tail light tinting done near SF
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm looking to get my head/tail lights tinted. I prefer someone on the peninsula but will travel for quality work. Also what's the general going rate? I've been quoted $200 for just the headlights. Send me in the right direction fellas

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just out of curiosity to the folks that do tint their headlights\taillights.. Have you guys been ticketed for modifying the lights?
I always wondered but I'm assuming not based on the amount of people with tinted lights [Confused]

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCM:
Just out of curiosity to the folks that do tint their headlights\taillights.. Have you guys been ticketed for modifying the lights?
I always wondered but I'm assuming not based on the amount of people with tinted lights [Confused]

I had my Mustang lights blacked out about as dark as you can have them and the officers never said a thing when i got pulled over for no front plate and window tint a few weeks later.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When I tint my taillights and headlights I make sure to have drugs and a gun in the car.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heard t-top50 do them [Eek!]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com