Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Teen beats up girl and tosses 5 year old brother. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Teen beats up girl and tosses 5 year old brother.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://youtu.be/JMHeJWZEyW0

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This guy kept it real LOL.
He should run for office. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
" ol black ass neck " hahahahaahahahha
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WoW a decent Black man with the right Idea. Drag them Nappy head pieces of shit behind a truck; then kill parents. Couldnt have said it any better Awesome !!!

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't watch the whole thing, but seeing that ghetto ass girl push that little boy PISSES ME OFF! Who the hell does that?!?! Its one thing to beat the girl's ass, but in front of her little brother??? THen she has the nerve to swing at the little kid?!?! WOW!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck that little kid, you're never allowed to hit a woman!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:

Joe cut the shit, that bitch was no woman.

--------------------
The anti-crew

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
quote:

Joe cut the shit, that bitch was no woman.
Well according to one member here, she's a nappy headed ho,***don imus voice***

--------------------

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Watched a few of his videos. Recently watched the baby who was put into the washing machine, then the 3 men who tried to rob a black man/officer while he got fuel. Enjoy his take
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I won't be surprised if that white little kid goes to school with a gun and has a killing spree against those nigglets

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This gettho mentality needs to go and bring humanity back. Just sad how people act and do shit like this. Makes me worry for my kids growing with type of animals.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

The worst part is knowing that low life broad will live a comfortable ghetto life on government assistance.

--------------------
The anti-crew

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
id beat her like she was a full grown man!
White95GT
¯
Member # 1915

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White95GT  Ford pictures for White95GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NIGGERS...don't care if you don't like it, don't care if you call me a racist...those are niggers. Fuck them what's wrong with people? If you encourage this shit then fuck you nigger ass too. I get it people are going to fight but you don't attack someone who is taking care of a younger child and sure as hell don't assault a 5 year old that was trying to protect his sister. How scared you think that boy was or the older sister scared for her young brother? Fucking Niggers. It has gotten to the point where anytime I am with my family in public, whether it be grocery shopping, movie theatre etc and there is some black teens or men or even ghetto ass women I mentally prepare to protect my family and knock their dicks/weaves in the dirt and stomp their shit out. Fuck them.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I seen that girl do what she did to that KID I'd give her an uppercut like that one bus driver.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
White95GT
¯
Member # 1915

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White95GT  Ford pictures for White95GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
If I seen that girl do what she did to that KID I'd give her an uppercut like that one bus driver.

Your going to jail now...that video was awesome and hilarious.
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by White95GT:
NIGGERS...don't care if you don't like it, don't care if you call me a racist...those are niggers. Fuck them what's wrong with people? If you encourage this shit then fuck you nigger ass too. I get it people are going to fight but you don't attack someone who is taking care of a younger child and sure as hell don't assault a 5 year old that was trying to protect his sister. How scared you think that boy was or the older sister scared for her young brother? Fucking Niggers. It has gotten to the point where anytime I am with my family in public, whether it be grocery shopping, movie theatre etc and there is some black teens or men or even ghetto ass women I mentally prepare to protect my family and knock their dicks/weaves in the dirt and stomp their shit out. Fuck them.

[worship]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
The worst part is knowing that low life broad will live a comfortable ghetto life on government assistance.

It's unfortunate that some ppl here would resort to the ER version of that word I don't plan on repeating. But the overall problem I believe is that you can live ice and comfortable in Cush surroundings and no worries of a reality that the harder you try to become rich there are millions that have given up and refuse to better themselves and their situation. But it is a mentality I believe that started with Obama.

--------------------

White95GT
¯
Member # 1915

quote:
quote:

It's unfortunate that some ppl here would resort to the ER version of that word I don't plan on repeating. But the overall problem I believe is that you can live ice and comfortable in Cush surroundings and no worries of a reality that the harder you try to become rich there are millions that have given up and refuse to better themselves and their situation. But it is a mentality I believe that started with Obama.
I believe it started long before but with that said Obama hasn't helped the situation and I feel he is just dividing the country even more and he does have a hidden agenda. It is a shame but hopefully we can come back together as a Nation one day.
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by White95GT:
quote:
quote:

I believe it started long before but with that said Obama hasn't helped the situation and I feel he is just dividing the country even more and he does have a hidden agenda. It is a shame but hopefully we can come back together as a Nation one day.
I agree

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Better hope that white girls family doesn't catch one of them in the street. Its gonna be a wrap.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From WSHH:

Location of attack: 3500 Brookside Pkwy S Dr Indianapolis, IN 46201
Perpetrator's Alias: "Nook"
Perpetrator's alleged address: 9406 E 42nd Street Indianapolis, IN

HER PHONE: (317)-564-9488

Her "boo"'s PHONE:
Jawon Jones (765)-669-1978

Her KIK Messanger:
obey_ogtigger

Her BF's KIK messanger:
yungkaine

HER INSTAGRAM:
10_13_13_doe or NOOK_PAGE

HER ASK.FM:
askdotfm/Nook_Page

Her Youtube page:
https://www.youtube.Com/channel/UCJRwrM_zjYvxlmMLna_r6ag

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After looking at her youtube account and instagram, she is your typical obnoxious low life black piece of shit. These are the exact people that give respectable African Americans a hard time in this country.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they got into fight, who cares! but to hit a little boy?? WTF is wrong with people!!!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Z06-FTMFW:
they got into fight, who cares! but to hit a little boy?? WTF is wrong with people!!!

Who cares? I care...A WHITE LIFE MATTERS!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com