Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This could have been anyone of us...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: This could have been anyone of us...
Loudness
¯
Member # 8393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loudness  Ford pictures for Loudness    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Becareful out there... RIP.

web page

--------------------
Loading….

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not me, got too much invested to want to lose it all on a dumb ass street race when I can hit up the local track for drag racing or the local drift event if I want to burn rubber vs a ghetto ass side show. Hope this idiot rots in jail for running like a bitch.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Not me, got too much invested to want to lose it all on a dumb ass street race when I can hit up the local track for drag racing or the local drift event if I want to burn rubber vs a ghetto ass side show. Hope this idiot rots in jail for running like a bitch.

+1

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bet the guy's in mexico already lol.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Not me, got too much invested...

Exactly

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is why its retarded to go to these street races. Didnt some dumb shit in oakland do the same thing? Ran over a bunch of spectators doing donuts in his clapped out fox then ran?
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^YUP

--------------------

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1 I miss the old days of street racing, no drama, no "side shows" just fun times. Fuck this ghetto shit nowadays...

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR. STALLION  Ford pictures for MR. STALLION  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow. so sad.
They should go after his prep team also...if there was one, because they did not prep the street correctly.
This is unfortunate, and why the track is the best place for this. And if you do it on the street....make it private runs, in a non traffic area, so you don't have all the internet guys standing around watching in harms way.

[ 2015-02-27, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: MR. STALLION ]

--------------------
Jason McCallum
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown

Posts: 1799 | From: SJ/Campbell, CA USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MR. STALLION:
Wow. so sad.
They should go after his prep team also...if there was one, because they did not prep the street correctly.

Are they supposed to prep all the way down the 1320? This is the street, just get your car to hook and leave out the hole and let the driver do the rest.

R.I.P

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never every stand in front of a car going at a high rate of speed. Even at the race track you can get hit by a car. So miss me with if your at the race track you can't get hurt shit.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

....don't have all the internet guys standing around watching in harms way.

[patriot]

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR. STALLION  Ford pictures for MR. STALLION  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Wow. so sad.

Are they supposed to prep all the way down the 1320? This is the street, just get your car to hook and leave out the hole and let the driver do the rest.

R.I.P

No, at least the 60ft.
The car lost it right about there.
And you can see he was running what looks like a 28inch slick on the back

--------------------
Jason McCallum
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown

Posts: 1799 | From: SJ/Campbell, CA USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
Never every stand in front of a car going at a high rate of speed. Even at the race track you can get hit by a car. So miss me with if your at the race track you can't get hurt shit.

I'm sure if there's a way to get hurt some could, if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle too. At least spectating the race at the track won't get your car impounded and you put in jail for spectating.

Still waiting for the cafords member to say that they deserved to die.....

[ 2015-02-27, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wouldn't and couldn't have been me! this is exactly why I don't attend stupid shit like this.

Take it to the track, and don't put yourself in harms way!

nevertheless RIP to those who were killed.

and to the puss cake who fled the scene; I hope you take a dick in your ass!

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

quote:

#alllifesmatter

--------------------

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That has nothing to do with prep. I think something went wrong with the car maybe he snapped an axle
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

I'm sure if there's a way to get hurt some could, if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle too. At least spectating the race at the track won't get your car impounded and you put in jail for spectating.

You can go to jail for breaking the speed limit an get your car impounded. An no one should die but a little common sense go a long was.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Barley 21 with a fast car , nice set of tires and probably on the unit right off the gate . I don't think it was the axels , I think it's 21 lol. I don't think he's going to Mexico anytime soon , looks like a vhat did e doodie https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000195398626

[ 2015-02-27, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As many mistakes as I made when I was younger with street racing I'm sure I would have stopped had something like that occurred.
Sometimes you just gotta own up to your mistakes no matter what the consequences may be.

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No bars! Dude at TJ with los narcos
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still to this day don't know why spectators line up half way down the street on a street race...

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you look closely looks like he was running twins. In the new report you see the skid marks where he lost it around the 60ft mark

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Still to this day don't know why spectators line up half way down the street on a street race...

THIS!

Dudes would still be alive and driver would get a doozie of a ticket,destruction of property and some serious fines.....

Now 2 are dead, ones doing serious time and im sure with all the other video footage, the other driver will be an accessory.....

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com