Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » does the United States need terror to survive?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: does the United States need terror to survive?
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/america-war-93-time-222-239-years-since-1776.html

http://www.mintpressnews.com/us-now-involved-134-wars/196846/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/caroline-tehrani/why-does-the-us-keep-getting-involved_b_5666898.html

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No but I have a feeling you do an you are just trying to troll for responses that go against your beliefs so you can feel nice an warm at nite.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No, it's not needed to survive. What's needed is an unconventional way of dealing with it. It's apparent that our current methods aren't sufficient.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
No, it's not needed to survive. What's needed is an unconventional way of dealing with it. It's apparent that our current methods aren't sufficient.

Need to go back pre-Nato .

[ 2015-02-22, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: hurting your feelings ]

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No need to worry. The U.N is here for us all!!! [patriot]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
No but I have a feeling you do an you are just trying to troll for responses that go against your beliefs so you can feel nice an warm at nite.

i just want you to think man i am not trying to troll im actually trying to have you see through more than one lens

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[patriot]
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

i just want you to think man i am not trying to troll im actually trying to have you see through more than one lens
I took my rose colored glasses off when I was 7 years old the world is a fucked up place. I lived an wild an crazy part of town an seen what evil people can do to people.
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Being native american i can say those Muslims over there are getting shown more humanity than we saw; where the fuck are their small pox blankets; wheres there Reservations, are they being forced to change their beliefs their languages.

The "new age" Manifest destiny will probably include health care and a drivers license for them and jobs Americans should be doing for them selfs

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In this country we tend to look at foreign problems in a military way. So, send in the Marines. Sell military goods. And a lot of the reason is because we don't really get involved in crises very often until it becomes an overwhelming problem, and there's almost nothing left to do except using military force. I think as hard as this is to realize, I think part of the problem is, we don't back up and pay attention to situations as they're developing.
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan survived

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
America is the greatest country in the world. The end.
We don't need anything like Terrorism to survive. 9/11 happened. We went over and fought back and continue to fight. We can have our hobbies because of America.
In all, I believe our US Marines, Army, Air Force and Navy can and will kick the turds out of those pig terrorist.

But can America survive? Always! [patriot]

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WILDMAN97:
I think as hard as this is to realize, I think part of the problem is, we don't back up and pay attention to situations as they're developing.

Ugh. You do know the entire WORLD tried to reason with Germany for years, right? How'd that work out? They weren't building ovens for a shitload of Papa John's Pizzas.

Yes, NATO needs to GTFO. It's a joke.

I completely agree with the "humanity" statement. We, as a globe, need to seriously put the hammer down. There's no love and understanding in war. The sooner the fukks in Washington, Europe, etc, figure this out...the better.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
Dan survived

Fukkin' Eddie. LOL [patriot]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Dan survived

[patriot]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Dan survived

[patriot]
[patriot] merica
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No but it does need people like 0089GT to keep us laughing. [dance]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no it doesnt, but it does need terror to make money, look at all the new technology thats taking away our freedom slowly (RFID chips etc)
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

quote:
Originally posted by diablounicorn:
no it doesnt, but it does need terror to make money, look at all the new technology thats taking away our freedom slowly (RFID chips etc)

There is more money made by Colleges that push pointless degrees to students than "war" technology will ever consume.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by diablounicorn:

There is more money made by Colleges that push pointless degrees to students than "war" technology will ever consume.
I blame mammals for everything.
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com