Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » those damn Muslims

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: those damn Muslims
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/1.643521

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love seeing stuff like this actually make the news. Poor Muslim's reputation have gone to crap because of some so called "Muslims" that are the devil themselves. I wish only people could see that and not judge them as a whole but that's not how the world works unfortunately.

--------------------
02 GT Vert

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm really glad to see that you're such a strong supporter of Islam I really respect you for that. I respect your opinions (based off of other posts) in how our government works and I also don't agree with some of the things we do as a nation. I think that some of the things you say seem a little offensive because people don't like to bring down America or their troops in anyway which makes sense because we all live in the greatest country on earth and we are all blessed to be here. I think that people just need to be a little more open minded. But that's my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own. I support our troops in America because they are all fighting for us even if sometimes it might now be for the right reasons based off of what our government decides. I also sure as hell support our police just as much. I feel as our police are strongly let down by our country. But once again this is my opinion and thank you for sharing this post to help open some people's minds.

--------------------
02 GT Vert

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who makes their women dress like a fuckin ninja?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:

That's a terribly insensitive, biggoted statement.

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

And if she shows her face let's stone her to death!!! That'll teach her.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:

This is good. No one should be attacked based on their beliefs. Props to that community looking out for each other.

[ 2015-02-22, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: 90GT510 ]

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:

This is good. No one should be attacked based on their beliefs. Props to that community looking out for each other.
+1
I'm all for religions being able to live peacefully together. I hope this motivates more Muslims to come forward and stand up to these crazy bastards who are causing all the violence in the name of ________.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doing the right thing shouldn't matter on what faith or religion you practice.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im all for religion but cannot support radical Islam ideals. Not all Muslims are bad.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's what's up. The world needs more things like this if we want to restore humanity, mad respect to those that help others regardless of beliefs, faith, religion, etc.

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mineralgt:
I'm really glad to see that you're such a strong supporter of Islam I really respect you for that. I respect your opinions (based off of other posts) in how our government works and I also don't agree with some of the things we do as a nation. I think that some of the things you say seem a little offensive because people don't like to bring down America or their troops in anyway which makes sense because we all live in the greatest country on earth and we are all blessed to be here. I think that people just need to be a little more open minded. But that's my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own. I support our troops in America because they are all fighting for us even if sometimes it might now be for the right reasons based off of what our government decides. I also sure as hell support our police just as much. I feel as our police are strongly let down by our country. But once again this is my opinion and thank you for sharing this post to help open some people's minds.

Respect thank you, and i do understand your point, i am always very critical sometimes i realize i am too critical but i am glad that my posts resonate with you!

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Those Damm Muslims" would make a Great Band Name
though.

[ 2015-02-23, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

They don't look like Ninja! Second, they are wearing the head scarf out of choice in most countries. Yes some countries make the woman wear it, but that's more cultural and not religion. They also don't get stoned for it. Please get your facts straight before saying something STUPID!!!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All white people are the devil....oh wait, I am white.
Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all people suck...there-no bias.

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I swear we as Americans see things in such a cocky ignorant way that we tent to forget the shit we do. I love this country but being born in another country i see things openly. Its crazy what those people are going through and im glad to hear things like this happen. Also dont judged other religions without learning before it. Dont forget Christians and catholics use be the biggest religions in the world also very harsh as well causing many deaths during centuries but not because those religion's ask us to kill its what man kind has done and have twisted shit around so bad that has gotten to this point. Like have i always said. Dont changed the world around you. Changed the world with what u leave behing (your kids).

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Region = Money
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com