Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MUSTANG RANCH in santa clara - FORCED SHUT DOWN SATURDAY - CHAPTER 7

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MUSTANG RANCH in santa clara - FORCED SHUT DOWN SATURDAY - CHAPTER 7
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://business-bankruptcies.com/cases/rtc-automotive-inc

http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Mustang-Ranch-408-247-9005

if you have your car in there,there are #s posted on the front door to contact them

lets see if they re-open

[ 2015-02-02, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: foxbody ]

Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
super shady establishment right there......not surprised. Never understood why people I knew kept going back to get ripped off over and over.....

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Crazy, I remember having my first dyno session there back in 2000.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SVTGhoust:

Didn't u owned a 99 black cobra

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had my car tuned there a couple years ago

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For those who don't know already, I used to work there. I personally was never a fan of how the business was ran. Kind of unorganized, the guy that used to run the counter, was a straight asshole to customers that he thought didn't have money, quotes were "overquoted" and parts were over-priced. I was able to bring interest to customers to come in and get work done, only to have most of them turn around and walk away to another shop. This shop used to be great! The techs there really knew their stuff, our engine builder was the most knowledgable machinist that I've ever known, and some badass cars came out of that shop. It's a shame that it happened. I'll miss the place. Hopefully someone else can open it back up. Definitely a shop worth looking at.

[ 2015-02-03, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: SLOWSN95 ]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
For those who don't know already, I used to work there. I personally was never a fan of how the business was ran. Kind of unorganized, the guy that used to run the counter, was a straight asshole to customers that he thought didn't have money, quotes were "overquoted" and parts were over-priced. I was able to bring interest to customers to come in and get work done, only to have most of them turn around and walk away to another shop. This shop used to be great! The techs there really knew their stuff, our engine builder was the most knowledgable machinist that I've ever known, and some badass cars came out of that shop. It's a shame that it happened. I'll miss the place. Hopefully someone else can open it back up. Definitely a shop worth looking at.

You were the one who introduced me to the shop and told me about Shaun and Joe [patriot] I had a good experience with this shop, but I do agree, the guy behind the counter was an asshole until he saw my car and realized I knew my stuff. I also agree, it was un-organized as far as scheduling, but Joe always came through and went above and beyond when helping with some cylinder head issues I was having [patriot] I hope they re-open.

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

tcasarez
Member # 13702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tcasarez  Ford pictures for tcasarez  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't what exactly happened but i was once a tech at the ranch had some good times and bad I now own my own shop. i still do the sam e work here a block mort of the ranch on the opposite corner 1466 jefferson street. I still do the same quality work! here at all classics and customs restoration and proformance we cattier to the average guy with a budget and those with out you will get the same respect and dedication hit me up 408-680-1140

--------------------
tim

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by tcasarez:
I don't what exactly happened but i was once a tech at the ranch had some good times and bad I now own my own shop. i still do the sam e work here a block mort of the ranch on the opposite corner 1466 jefferson street. I still do the same quality work! here at all classics and customs restoration and proformance we cattier to the average guy with a budget and those with out you will get the same respect and dedication hit me up 408-680-1140

Hope your work is better than your spelling. What's going to happen to those peoples cars? Another Dan situation?
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
quote:
Originally posted by SVTGhoust:

Didn't u owned a 99 black cobra
No, that was my buddy with a black 98 Cobra. I had a 2000 Green Vorteched Supercharged GT back in those days before I wrecked it and bought my White 03 Cobra.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:

Hope your work is better than your spelling. What's going to happen to those peoples cars? Another Dan situation?
[worship]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:

[worship]
His grammer is perfectly fine.. it's his cell phone that messes up his text. But to be honest, this man absolutely knows his s**t!! He has restored some of the baddest cars that I've seen. He has worked on original AC Cobras, original GT500s, original GT40s, foxbodys, terminators, chevelles, camaros, novas, pontiacs, mopars.. you name it he's probably done it. From frame-off restorations, engine builds, to Kenne Bell/Whipple installs, fuel systems, etc. I cannot count how many things I have learned from him. If you guys need any work done, go to All Classics, Restorations and Performance. Tim will take care of you all and at a fair price.

[ 2015-02-03, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: SLOWSN95 ]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
tcasarez
Member # 13702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tcasarez  Ford pictures for tcasarez  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There is no reason to criticize my typos! these hands are made for building cars not typing.any appreciate your concern. maybe you can develop a a key board that works for us that have more to do then poke fun at a few words that got fat fingered.if find the time come see my shop and my work.

--------------------
tim

tcasarez
Member # 13702

All the people with cars at the Ranch will have to deal with Joe. I have no control over any of this.I sure if they contact Joe directly he will address their concerns.I don't know who Dan is or what happened to him.

--------------------
tim

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com