Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » If you don't know, now you know....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: If you don't know, now you know....
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

[ 2014-11-26, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: BUKSING ]

POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just had that the other night, first time trying it. I didn't really like it but was still drinking. I like the 9.9% alcohol
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah this is man beer. I just got into strong beers last year but been drinking Brown Shugga for a couple years now. It's seasonal and sells out fast. I'm now into double and triple IPA's. My favorite is Drakes Denoginizer.
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
angry orchards

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
Yeah this is man beer. I just got into strong beers last year but been drinking Brown Shugga for a couple years now. It's seasonal and sells out fast. I'm now into double and triple IPA's. My favorite is Drakes Denoginizer.

If you like strong beer, this is it. Surprisingly, it's not bad considering it's 41%abv. It's really hard to find now though.
 -

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:
angry orchards

Lol I don't mess with wine coolers.
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
quote:

If you like strong beer, this is it. Surprisingly, it's not bad considering it's 41%abv. It's really hard to find now though.
 -

I just looked it up. Quadruple IPA? Lol never heard of such a thing. Have you tried it? Where did you get it at?
theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brewdog is an abomination. There is no depth of any kind in Sink The Bismark. They even brewed a stronger beer at 55% which I haven't tried called The End Of History. The bottle is lodged in a stuffed squirrel. Fucking ridiculous. If you want the real deal stong beer with depth and flavor then find a bottle of Samuel Adams Utopias. It'll run you about $250, but at 26% it is freakin' amazing. Both Dogfish Head and The Bruery have beers approaching 20% that are a bit easier to come by.

OP, if you're looking for some great and strong double, triple and quad IPA's find some Knee Deep. They are killing it.

If you have any other beer questions, hit me up. It's what I do. My wife and I own a taproom and bottleshop. www.finalgravitybeer.com

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Psssssh just toss me a coors light.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

quote:
Originally posted by theconductor:
Brewdog is an abomination. There is no depth of any kind in Sink The Bismark. They even brewed a stronger beer at 55% which I haven't tried called The End Of History. The bottle is lodged in a stuffed squirrel. Fucking ridiculous. If you want the real deal stong beer with depth and flavor then find a bottle of Samuel Adams Utopias. It'll run you about $250, but at 26% it is freakin' amazing. Both Dogfish Head and The Bruery have beers approaching 20% that are a bit easier to come by.

OP, if you're looking for some great and strong double, triple and quad IPA's find some Knee Deep. They are killing it.

If you have any other beer questions, hit me up. It's what I do. My wife and I own a taproom and bottleshop. <a href="http://www.finalgravitybeer.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.finalgravitybeer.com</a>

You own a tap room? Sick. I might have to hit you up on my way to tahoe one if these weekends. They have a few tap rooms in my area in the Bay Area. Knee Deep Simtra and Evil Twin Moltov Cocktail are my other favorites.
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
Psssssh just toss me a coors light.

-

Bud and Coors Light = piss water

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

If you have any other beer questions, hit me up. It's what I do. My wife and I own a taproom and bottleshop. <a href="http://www.finalgravitybeer.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.finalgravitybeer.com</a>

You own a tap room? Sick. I might have to hit you up on my way to tahoe one if these weekends. They have a few tap rooms in my area in the Bay Area. Knee Deep Simtra and Evil Twin Moltov Cocktail are my other favorites.
The Bay Area has some excellent places. City Beer, Beer Rev, Hop Grenade, OL, Toronado, Caps N Taps, etc. The list goes on and on!

pm me next time you're driving through. If I'm at the bar, I'll hook you up. As my screen name suggests, I also work for the railroad, so I'm occasionally out of town working for them.

--------------------
Woke Bruh

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

I forgot to add that Knee Deep has two other triple IPA's and a quad IPA in bottles now. Although, seeing that you love Simtra, you are most likely already aware.

--------------------
Woke Bruh

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who knew cafords was full of a bunch of Sommelier's....... of beer.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Drunks are losers, 420 all day!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca1UyiveO2Q

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

Yeah, they're called cicerones and much like their wine counterparts, their all a bunch of arrogant schmucks.... We refuse to hire one.

[ 2014-11-27, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: theconductor ]

--------------------
Woke Bruh

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

Yeah, they're called cicerones and much like their wine counterparts, their all a bunch of arrogant schmucks.... We refuse to hire one.
LOL

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember when I had my first beer.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Red solo cup I'll fill you up [Big Grin]
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone try the 80% hash from harborside called clear concentrate? Now that's good stuff.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lagunitas censored copper ale and red ales are tasty.

Also dig Uintas Baba beer and Racer 5 as well.

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:

Censored

Nothing better than Pliny the younger or the elder.

[ 2014-11-29, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: BLK35th ]

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

quote:
Originally posted by BLK35th:
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:

Censored

Nothing better than Pliny the younger or the elder.

Hard to argue with that. We are very lucky to be one of the handful of bars in the Sac area that gets a keg of Younger each February. Last year it lasted an hour with no advanced notice of tapping.

--------------------
Woke Bruh

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
Anyone try the 80% hash from harborside called clear concentrate? Now that's good stuff.

Harborside is garbage.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:

Harborside is garbage.
I ONLY SMOKED DAT ONE HUNNID!

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com