Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Slobberback your team lost 😂

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Slobberback your team lost 😂
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats raider fan, now your winners! 💩

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn poor Alex, Niners beat him and so did the Raiders.

Bench Alex and let one of the cheerleaders play as QB.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:

[Big Grin]

[worship] LOL

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[Big Grin]

+2 I agree on that one
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where's Slowback at?

BTW I fell asleep on the couch watching this boring ass game.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Slowback is rubbing alice smiths back and feet at the moment , he will be back with some niner arrest or locker room drama for us here shortly.... By the way 20 sacks 50picks great job alice smith

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
 -

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's only football guys. The Raiders were due for a win and played a good game. I tip my hat to them for continuing to play hard after being eliminated from the playoffs. Derrick Car's final drive of the game showed me that the Raiders finally drafted a QB. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
It's only football guys. The Raiders were due for a win and played a good game. I tip my hat to them for continuing to play hard after being eliminated from the playoffs. Derrick Car's final drive of the game showed me that the Raiders finally drafted a QB. [patriot]

Not a raiders fan, but I agree with you. Glad to see they have a potential franchise QB.

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KARATExxCHUCK:
quote:

Not a raiders fan, but I agree with you. Glad to see they have a potential franchise QB.
The guy is still unproven and is 1-10. I remember people saying Pryor could be franchise material. If I were a raider fan which I'm not I'd be more interested in drafting Marcus Mariotta from Oregon.

--------------------
03 Terminator

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

What about Alex Smith though?

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

I mean like what is your analysis? What do you think happen? Do you think his shoes were too tight? Socks wet?

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I mean like what is your analysis? What do you think happen? Do you think his shoes were too tight? Socks wet?

My analysis is they didn't play well enough to beat their opponent.
I think KC made the right adjustments going into the second half, the rain let up and they threw the ball down field and scored fast.
Overall Alex Smith didn't have a bad game.
Kansas City's defense gave up a long drive at the end, had 3 opportunities to stop the Raiders, used up all their timeouts and left less then 2 mins for the Chiefs to score again.

Like I said The Raiders played a good game and we're the better team yesterday.

Al stock and the rest of you 49ers fans talking shit should probably watch what you say cause you're gonna be playing a better Raiders team then you're expecting.

--------------------

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

My analysis is they didn't play well enough to beat their opponent.
I think KC made the right adjustments going into the second half, the rain let up and they threw the ball down field and scored fast.
Overall Alex Smith didn't have a bad game.
Kansas City's defense gave up a long drive at the end, had 3 opportunities to stop the Raiders, used up all their timeouts and left less then 2 mins for the Chiefs to score again.

Like I said The Raiders played a good game and we're the better team yesterday.

Al stock and the rest of you 49ers fans talking shit should probably watch what you say cause you're gonna be playing a better Raiders team then you're expecting.

Thanks Captain Obvious you sound like Trent Dilfer's dumbass "You can't continue to lose and win games." ugh no shit. Alex Smith hasn't thrown one touchdown to a receiver the whole year. What does that tell you Slowback mountain? He does not have what it takes to win a game. The Chiefs win despite of Alex Smith not because of him. Those bubble screens and tight end passes aren't gonna do shit for them in the playoffs if they make it.

--------------------
03 Terminator

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Yeah and how many TD'S have the 49ers thrown in the 4th quarter of a game? KC has had a ton of people injured at WR all season and even though they haven't thrown one they still win games. I'd worry about the 49ers and quit worrying about what the Chiefs are doing.
Hell you lucked out when you didn't get back at me about that 49ers KC bet cause you wouldn't be posting right now.

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

WOW, we are NOT worring about the chiefs and alex smith YOU ARE

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
WOW, we are NOT worring about the chiefs and alex smith YOU ARE

Ok troll

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LMFAOOOO

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let Alex Smith Alone. He has the same issues Seattle does, sub-par receiving core. The 49ers have an excellent receiver set, just a sub-par qb. Kaep needs to get into a Manning Passing academy and get his football IQ, and ability to read defense up. Good athlete, bad qb IMHO.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Agree with the Kap. remark. They put all their eggs into one basket when they signed him to that contract.

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
Agree with the Kap. remark. They put all their eggs into one basket when they signed him to that contract.

Not entirely true, I thought the way the contract was structured he was only getting a few million a season, that way it left room for other players. But in a sense of 'paying the man' they did that. However with the current market what else could they have done?

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Karma is a motherfucker isn't it?

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com