Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » BMS Youtube Channel: Dyno/Builds/Shop Tours

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: BMS Youtube Channel: Dyno/Builds/Shop Tours
MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for MR. STALLION  Ford pictures for MR. STALLION  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's monday.....
And you know you've got some free time...
So kill it with some videos.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmr0JeWW8zQWWuJTOEL7RsA

--------------------
Jason McCallum
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown

Posts: 1799 | From: SJ/Campbell, CA USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://youtu.be/rn-4o8aVhRg

I dont suppose you can relay details on this price/install? If i recall, TPS has merged with BMS?

Im thinking of doing the same to my 5.0, thanks.

[ 2014-11-17, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: fredfifty ]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dp

[ 2014-11-17, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: fredfifty ]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR. STALLION  Ford pictures for MR. STALLION  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fredfifty,
When you called me today I had though you were asking about another car with a Vortech that made 617rwhp.
The one in this vid used the whipple "canned tune" because the owner wanted to keep the factory FORD warranty.
It has since been back here @BMS because he got jaded. We re-tuned with the same mods, and made 597rwhp. It is completely STOCK other than the supercharger and mufflers.

--------------------
Jason McCallum

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Thanks for the info. It gives me a good idea on what to expect with parts and labor. I will keep in touch.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

quote:
Originally posted by MR. STALLION:
fredfifty,
When you called me today I had though you were asking about another car with a Vortech that made 617rwhp.
The one in this vid used the whipple "canned tune" because the owner wanted to keep the factory FORD warranty.
It has since been back here @BMS because he got jaded. We re-tuned with the same mods, and made 597rwhp. It is completely STOCK other than the supercharger and mufflers.

Did the dude retain his factory new vehicle warranty from the dealer? I was reading that the SC needed to be installed by a dealer to keep his warranty (and they also receive a 12 month/24,000 mi warranty on the SC when dealer installed as well)?
MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR. STALLION  Ford pictures for MR. STALLION  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by MR. STALLION:
fredfifty,

Did the dude retain his factory new vehicle warranty from the dealer? I was reading that the SC needed to be installed by a dealer to keep his warranty (and they also receive a 12 month/24,000 mi warranty on the SC when dealer installed as well)?
http://www.stage3motorsports.com/Whipple-Powertrain-Warranties-for-Supercharger-Systems.html

quote:
One of the most frequently asked questions when it comes to our selection of Whipple Supercharger Systems for Mustangs, F150s, SVT Raptors, and Ford Super Dutys is "will this system void my factory Powertrain Warranty?" The answer is always "Yes." The immense power of these Twin-Screw supercharger systems coupled with the way that most people tend to drive supercharged vehicles makes your average Ford dealer, and FoMoCo itself, a bit leery about keeping their Limited Powertrain Warranty around when you drop a blower on your engine. This is a pretty big hurdle to overcome, and keeps a lot of potential buyers out of a supercharger. That's why Whipple has teamed up with Cornerstone Performance to provide an aftermarket powertrain warranty for a low, one-time cost.
Conerstone offers several different levels of warranty coverage for your Whippled vehicle of choice with a 3-year/36,000 mile supplemental warranty, 3-year/36,000 mile complete warranty, 5-year/60,000 mile complete warranty, or a 5-year/100,000 mile warranty. Your choice of warranty covers up to $8,000 in damages, and all you have to do is print and fill out Whipple's handy Warranty Order Form and mail it in.

This is the company that Whipple has teamed with to offer warranties.
And yes, we are a certified Whipple, Kenne Bell, Vortech, Paxton, Procharger, Edelbrock, A&A, Magnacharger,

--------------------
Jason McCallum

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

thanks for the info!

I would love to hear an experience someone had who had to use the warranty from cornerstone performance...seems like a good deal, and delivers peace of mind on a SC install

MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

I've got several customers who went this route....but there wont be anything to tell as the cars are running fine. Only time you'll deal with Cornerstone is if you have a problem lol

Again....if you are ok with being just shy of 500rwhp, then it's a good deal. Most people....that number isn't high enough lol, So they choose to go with a custom tune.

[ 2014-11-21, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: MR. STALLION ]

--------------------
Jason McCallum

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com