Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » tire hook up

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: tire hook up
CoyoteMaster
¯
Member # 13680

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMaster  Ford pictures for CoyoteMaster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone got or kno someone that has hook uo on tires tryna get some 18" wide tires for my 2013 mustang gt in running 18x9 front and 18x10 rears looking to buy new tires fronts maybe 255/40/18 and rears want 295-315/40/18 lmk

--------------------
2013coyote_5.0
93mach1(sold)
32vfoxx(sold)
Coyoteswapnotch

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hit up "stanced stang" got great prices from him every time ive gotten tires from him his in Antioch tho

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMaster:
Anyone got or kno someone that has hook uo on tires tryna get some 18" wide tires for my 2013 mustang gt in running 18x9 front and 18x10 rears looking to buy new tires fronts maybe 255/40/18 and rears want 295-315/40/18 lmk

My boy Jesse has a tire and alignment shop in hayward called Treds. He can get you the cheapest to the best tires and prices are fair on labor too.

check em out. http://www.tiretreds.com/

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've got some used Nitto Invos in those sizes in case you want to save some dough for now.

255/40/18 and 295/35/18 I believe. Only have 10k miles on them. I paid about $1,100 for 'em new, but you can have them for a lot less.

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NK2186:
quote:

My boy Jesse has a tire and alignment shop in hayward called Treds. He can get you the cheapest to the best tires and prices are fair on labor too.

I work for Bridgestone right down the street and I sell the Jesse K. all the time.

If you go to him, have him hit up TWW and I'll give him the best deal on tires I can and he will sell them to you.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevonShelbyGT  Ford pictures for DevonShelbyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bulletsponge:
quote:
Originally posted by NK2186:
quote:

I work for Bridgestone right down the street and I sell the Jesse K. all the time.

If you go to him, have him hit up TWW and I'll give him the best deal on tires I can and he will sell them to you.

Tire Treds is the only place I buy tires from, Jess is the man.
Posts: 299 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com