Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Deserved to be fired ?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Deserved to be fired ?
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Defends himself from teen Union is trying to get his job back . Union FTW

[ 2014-10-26, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He shouldn't have hit Obama's son.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I support the poor bus driver whos job is to deal with these fucktards only to be sucker punched and lose his job for not hitting the parking brake.
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

Do you like black people?
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
quote:

What does skin color have to do with anything?

[ 2014-10-26, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: hurting your feelings ]

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If im getting bombarded with punches the brake is not the easiest thing to get too let alone the thing on my mind, cheap shots by that lil punk probably rung his bell enough to deviate from the driving task

[ 2014-10-26, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: 2T0NE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think suspended with pay should have been the right course of action. Dude was defending himself, but went overboard after the kid was knocked down and scurried away. Driver should have gone back and secured the bus.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
If im getting bombarded with punches the brake is not the easiest thing to get too let alone the thing on my mind, cheap shots by that lil punk probably rung his bell enough to deviate from the driving task

So what your saying is the driver only was keeping his head forward an never once look over his shoulder or mirrors like were taught in driver's education when we were 16 years old.
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Only he knows what he was doing , didnt look like expected that assault man, i dont drive a stupid bus nor will i ever so not sure if looking over my shoulder or at a rear view mirror will even be compared to a car, i was never taught how to drive a BUS at 16yrs old

[ 2014-10-26, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: 2T0NE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Only he knows what he was doing , didnt look like expected that assault man, i dont drive a stupid bus nor will i ever so not sure if looking over my shoulder or at a rear view mirror will even be compared to a car, i was never taught how to drive a BUS at 16yrs old

But you were taught the basic driving skills or not when you were 16 years old.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
I think suspended with pay should have been the right course of action. Dude was defending himself, but went overboard after the kid was knocked down and scurried away. Driver should have gone back and secured the bus.

I agree with most of the statement just suspended with out pay.
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

You didn't answer the question.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't like people In general. An I only judge people on merit.
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Too bad he doesn't work for MUNI. He'd a been promoted with a salary raise. [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its easy to judge being we are the third person. But you can tell the bus drive already had anger towards this kid since the beginning. Thats why he did not care about the bus and clearly continue to hit the kid. I dont mind the self defence but this was a bit taken to far. And whats up the all the other people not even trying to help.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

lol
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't like people In general. An I only judge people on merit.
LoL the older I get the more I dislike people

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]I don't like people In general. An I only judge people on merit. [/qb][/QUOTE]LoL the older I get the more I dislike people [/QB][/QUOTE]
+1

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude kept going when the kid was down. If he cared about where the bus was going, he should've sat back on the chair and put the ebrake on.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hard to say what's going through your mind when your defending yourself but my initial though would be to stop the bus and then defend myself. I can't blame him for not stopping the bus initially but to continue the pounding without stopping the bus is kind of hard to explain.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The bus driver deserves a medal! what if the bus driver would have gotten knocked out while trying to put the parking brake on and his foot pressed on the gas at full throttle and the bus drove off a cliff or crashed into a gas station creating a huge explosion and everyone except the bus driver survived? Everyone would be saying, why didn't he just got up and beat that little bastard up?

Someone said we didn't anyone help? the bus driver didn't look like he needed any help but if you are referring to the little shit head needing help than you are whats wrong with america! the little fucker got what he deserved! it's not like he got beat senselessly.
Give the man a medal and a raise!

--------------------
To be or not to be

White95GT
¯
Member # 1915

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White95GT  Ford pictures for White95GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope he gets his job back...kind of hard to defend yourself and hit the breaks. The bus was slow rolling into parked cars. Fuck that kid, I wish the driver threw his ass out the window.
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why would he get his job back?

What if he ran over and killed human being / kids? He was completely irresponsible after the kids was knocked down.

I agree, he defended himself and which he did. But he should've stopped beating the kid as soon as the kid went down. Should've came back, put the bus in park, then went back and whooped that punks ass again

[Big Grin]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DP

[ 2014-10-27, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Why would he get his job back?

What if he ran over and killed human being / kids? He was completely irresponsible after the kids was knocked down.

I agree, he defended himself and which he did. But he should've stopped beating the kid as soon as the kid went down. Should've came back, put the bus in park, then went back and whooped that punks ass again

[Big Grin]

I agree

[ 2014-10-27, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: 92_5.0 ]

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com