Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got to love Liberal Lesbian's like this couple.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Got to love Liberal Lesbian's like this couple.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/white-lesbian-couple-suing-sperm-bank-mistakenly-giving-them-black-mans-sperm

Liberal Democrats pretend to really care about African Americans but when put in the position of having to raise one as their own child they show their true colors.

I know a few people who would love to have a child but are unable to due to complications. It's really sad that some couples that would be great parents can't have a child and these 2 women complain about have a half black baby. SMH

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They fight for human rights of Gays and Lesbians but not of color...go figure.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Karma can really have a sense of humor sometimes!!  -
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They're not only complaining, they are suing as if these whores were wronged. Why give a shit, you got what you wanted a baby without having to suck a dick. I wouldn't care if the child's color is but these racist bitches have to suffer with this poor kid.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuckin bullshit Id love for all the attorneys to say f you and send them packing ! Idiots
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This my two cents. We live in a country that really we could do almost anything we want. Now with said and not taking no sides here but they paid for a service and im sure its not cheap at all and they didn't get what they wanted period. It has nothing to do with race at all.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
This my two cents. We live in a country that really we could do almost anything we want. Now with said and not taking no sides here but they paid for a service and im sure its not cheap at all and they didn't get what they wanted period. It has nothing to do with race at all.

I agree with this liberal.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

This.

It's easy for everyone to hang on the race part of this suit, but there's more to it than that (read the whole post before you try to get offended). And though I believe it does have something to do with race, I feel that it's fair for them to raise that concern. We're so hyper sensitive about issues that involve race, it's become socially unacceptable to discuss race.

They chose to become parents and not via adoption. Anyone who wants to become a parent can (and I'm including adoption because of one of the above posts about people that cannot have a child). They wanted to try to have a child through this route. The sperm bank screwed up and gave them another donor's sperm. This is an expensive process that, I'd imagine, involves reviewing information about numerous donors' genetic backgrounds in order to make the right decision for the couple. When the sperm bank screwed up, they took that decision making right away from the couple, and part of their decision revolved around race; not all parts of this country are as diverse and I believe they should be able to choose the donor that fits their criteria(race, hair color, eye color, height, weight, family health, whatever else sperm banks record). When you're paying for a service/medical procedure, you have an expectation that these types of mistakes do not happen. I believe they should receive some form of compensation for this error. The sperm bank should be held accountable.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They wanted a white baby. What's wrong with that?

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a beautiful couple. Funny, one always has to "look" like a man. Not sure why she doesn't just get herself one, oh well.

The sperm bank needs to be held accountable for this! They're white. They want and paid for a white baby. End of story.

Any black, hispanic, yellow, green any other race race I forgot to mention (so nobody gets offended) would want the same. Don't turn this into a race issue, its not. It's about getting what they want and paid for like all the other gays and lesbian's did a thousand times before them.

Can't believe the stupid shit we talk about these days. What happened to the good old days...?

Have many of you noticed how hideous some of these bull dykes are running around. I'm beginning to think they went that way since no guys wanted em' Saggy pants, fat, lazy, etc. Not sure what decent looking girls would want to go that way?

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Media and cafords are turning this in to a racist matter lmao

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I agree

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where the hell in the article did it say that they were liberals?

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com