Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Rhino Line Paint Job

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Rhino Line Paint Job
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anybody know who does it?
Looking to get a Van done.

Have to do a little body work and paint on it so I figured I'd Rhino line it instead of paint.

If anybody does it or knows who does please let me know. Thanks

Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are white an wear a flat bill hat.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just hit the bad parts with Bondo and then get some gallons of rhino liner and get to it with a roller for that rough look and feel. It looks good after a few layers. Only seen it once though

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trying to make the family car a little better. Who wouldn't want a professional paint job like this? Maybe just the loser that I quoted? This stuff is insanely tough. I beat the crap out of my truck bed and its still nice.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013/07/28/line-x-rhino-coatings-bedliner/2588539/

http://www.linex.com/gallery/list-image.php?=&album=33

quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

Yep I am white. That's a big problem these days huh. I would never wear a flat billed hat. i also wish i could walk up and slap all the people that leave stickers and tags on their shit.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ItzStock:
Trying to make the family car a little better. Who wouldn't want a professional paint job like this? Maybe just the loser that I quoted? This stuff is insanely tough. I beat the crap out of my truck bed and its still nice.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013/07/28/line-x-rhino-coatings-bedliner/2588539/

http://www.linex.com/gallery/list-image.php?=&album=33

quote:

Yep I am white. That's a big problem these days huh. I would never wear a flat billed hat. i also wish i could walk up and slap all the people that leave stickers and tags on their shit.
All the bro's out here lineX there truck's
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

quote:
Originally posted by Wht86drop:
Just hit the bad parts with Bondo and then get some gallons of rhino liner and get to it with a roller for that rough look and feel. It looks good after a few layers. Only seen it once though

I dunno if that would turn out as nice as I want it. Plus its the family car so its gotta look good.

[ 2014-09-19, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: ItzStock ]

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

And why not? It wont really dent easy or scratch? I would do my truck. I take my truck off road and thru bushes.. is there a better way to protect the truck? you figure that out and let me know.

[ 2014-09-19, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: ItzStock ]

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
And why not? It wont really dent easy or scratch? I would do my truck. I take my truck off road and thru bushes.. is there a better way to protect the truck? you figure that out and let me know.

Looks like shit when the whole vehicle is done.but looks good when the bottom rockers are done an the rest is painted.
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

quote:
quote:

Looks like shit when the whole vehicle is done.but looks good when the bottom rockers are done an the rest is painted.
So these jeeps look like crap?

-
 -

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

My bad.. This might appeal to your tasted a lil more

-

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:
quote:

-
 -

They look like bass boats without the sparkle to me.
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
 -

I build Jeeps that are lined like that for a living. The first Jeep you posted my work built. It looks good if done right, get a quality liner. White ones tend to yellow real quick and red can fade to almost pinkish. If done right it looks good, I'm actually thinking about getting my Cummins done up.

[ 2014-09-20, 05:55 AM: Message edited by: Greasy ]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So these jeeps look
I build Jeeps that are lined like that for a living. The first Jeep you posted my work built. It looks good if done right, get a quality liner. White ones tend to yellow real quick and red can fade to almost pinkish. If done right it looks good, I'm actually thinking about getting my Cummins done up.
That's why I don't want to roll the stuff on. I want an actual nice paint job done. Probably in Blue or Black
guess I'm just gonna fund the nearest line x location if nobody else does it.

[ 2014-09-20, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: ItzStock ]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com