Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New page on Facebook for Ford owners

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: New page on Facebook for Ford owners
bgame5.0
¯
Member # 13105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bgame5.0  Ford pictures for bgame5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Page is called (California Ford Fanatics) Cafords was already taken and not monitored at all so I created this page to weed out the snakes, low ballers and flakes!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1492006817717464/

Hey guys my name is Tyler and I am The creator of this page!!! I created this page so that we can all have a page that is monitored so that the usual low baller and tire kickers and flakes can not bother us! I have posted up rules and hope everyone follows them! Multiple complaints on one persons will result in warning followed by banning person from group(not with out proof and multiplie occurrences)!! Also I would like everyone apart of the group right now to add 1-3 people that love fords and would like and or use this page! There are not a lot of use but if we all help out a little we can really get this page going!!! Thank you all for your time and hope you all like the page!! Any questions, suggestions and thoughts are gladly accepted!!!
Like!!!

This is a Bay Area Facebook group for the community to BUY and SELL AND TRADE items!! As well as ask questions and get or give help on a ford product or vehicle!!
Below I will post the rules please read and agree to them before posting any items for sale or you may be at risk of being removed!!!
WHEN POSTING AN ITEM PLEASE LIST THE PRICE AND ACCURATE DESCRIPTION, ALSO All PHOTOs OF THE ITEM!!
POST ALL PHOTO PER LISTING AND ADD ANY ADDITIONAL PHOTOS IN THE COMMENTS!!
PLEASE STATE PICK UP LOCATION OR LET BUYERS KNOW IF YOU'RE WILLING TO MEET SOMEWHERE SINCE THIS IS A BAY AREA GROUP THERE WILL BE ITEMS FOR SALE IN ALL CITIES!!
PLEASE STATE IF THE ITEM HAS BEEN POSTED ON MULTIPLE GROUPS. YOU CAN ALSO PUT CROSS POSTED.
BUYERS IF INTERESTED PLEASE STATE NAME OR THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED AND FOLLOW UP WITH WHAT TIME OR DAY YOU CAN PICK UP!!
PLEASE DON'T COMMENT AND ASK SEVERAL QUESTIONS ON A LISTINGS IF YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT PURCHASING THE ITEM!!
PLEASE ARRANGE PICK UP WITHIN 24 HOURS OR THE SELLER MAY MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PERSON!!!
SELLERS PLEASE GO IN ORDER FROM THE FIRST PERSON THAT COMMENTED ON THE ITEM FOR PICK UP AND THEN GO DOWN THE LIST!!
IF THE BUYER SCHEDULE'S A PICK UP AND FLAKES OUT WITHOUT LETTING YOU KNOW PLEASE CONTACT THE ADMIN SO WE CAN MARK THIS PERSON'S NAME DOWN AFTER 2 TO 3 TIMES THEY WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GROUP!!!
DELETE SOLD ITEMS IMMEDIATELY!!
YOU MAY BUMP AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT IN 24 HOURS!!
PLEASE NO COUNTERFEIT OR BOOT LEG ITEMS!!
PLEASE BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE TO CHECK THE ITEM AND MAKE SURE IT'S WHAT THEY REALLY WANT. IF YOU DON'T DO SO PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT A REFUND FROM THE SELLER. WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE ADULTS!!!
COMMON COURTESY AND BEING RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS IS A MUST!!!
ANY DRAMA OR PROBLEMS WITH ANYONE WILL RESULT IN BEING REMOVED FROM THE GROUP!!!

--------------------
Tyler Calkins

Posts: 15 | From: burlingame ca | Registered: Aug 2013  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stop spamming members with this crap
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great another ford group on fuckbook
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
flores50
¯
Member # 9122

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores50  Ford pictures for flores50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gay

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com