Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » underfloor master cylinder and booster

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: underfloor master cylinder and booster
migs66/92
¯
Member # 4811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for migs66/92  Ford pictures for migs66/92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any one done this to their old school mustang??? Any pics to show?? Im going to shave the fire wall completely and wanted to see how it would look first and if its to hard to do....

--------------------
Ill keep my guns and my money, you can have the change

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's not cheap.
http://www.rrs-online.com/boosters.php

I wanna say they want about 2 grand for this. You can email them and check.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

migs66/92
¯
Member # 4811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for migs66/92  Ford pictures for migs66/92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah I seen that one but the price is crazy!...I was checking some universal street rod ones out...

--------------------

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what the hell why??????"
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
what the hell why??????"

Because race car shit.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
migs66/92
¯
Member # 4811

just trying to have a nice looking engine bay..I have seen some of those hot rods with completely nothing on their firewall other than a throttle cable and it looks real nice

--------------------

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there aint no room under your car for that. cut a hole in the floor and use your feet if u want that clean engine bay lol. run the brake lines clean if anything.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
there aint no room under your car for that. cut a hole in the floor and use your feet if u want that clean engine bay lol. run the brake lines clean if anything.

Good thing you don't install them under the car then.they can be put in the passenger compartment. Like I said race car shit not chase your tail around a cone shit.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

he don't want it in the pass compartment, he wants it under the floor for looks for clean engine bay, did u read anything he posted? or just watch my videos?
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
he don't want it in the pass compartment, he wants it under the floor for looks for clean engine bay, did u read anything he posted? or just watch my videos?

I read it an he doesn't understand how it would work in a uni-body car like I said race car shit.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com