Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Needing to contact SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Needing to contact SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY
Jeremy Smith
¯
Member # 13684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeremy Smith  Ford pictures for Jeremy Smith    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have sent a few pm's in hopes I would get a response. If anyone could let this member know I am looking to contact him about a vehicle that would be great.

Thank you!

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Contact Turbo50 he has his number
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Jeremy Smith
¯
Member # 13684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeremy Smith  Ford pictures for Jeremy Smith    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
No

Ok? Im guessing he isnt a regular on the forums anymore.
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who knows, we just don't trust random noobies from Indiana with a post count of 1.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Jeremy Smith
¯
Member # 13684

Hey I get it. I am not here to start anything. I am just trying to educate myself on the history of a car. It looks like he used to own it and just wanted to see if he could shed some light on it.

I am not looking for his personal contact information, but rather if someone does see him just pass along the word that I pm'd him on here.

Thanks

Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Who knows, we just don't trust random noobies from Indiana with a post count of 1.

That's the dumbest thing I've read all day.. You making the rules around here now ?
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Smith:
quote:
No

Ok? Im guessing he isnt a regular on the forums anymore.
Haha, I've been on here a minute and never heard of him. Which is probably a good thing considering.

But I just said no to be funny and how vague your request was. Usually we just send the member an private message and if they answer you're good.

What car was it, maybe some other members can shed some light?

Jeremy Smith
¯
Member # 13684

quote:
I've been on here a minute and never heard of him. Which is probably a good thing considering.

But I just said no to be funny and how vague your request was. Usually we just send the member an private message and if they answer you're good.

What car was it, maybe some other members can shed some light? [/QB]

It was a long shot probably. It was the Teal #1113 Cobra. The previous owner bought it around April '12 and the carfax shows the 2nd owner having it for 14yrs before that.

Weird thing is was registered in California in '97, but then had Arizona registrations until '12.

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Vndcatr:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:

That's the dumbest thing I've read all day.. You making the rules around here now ?
[Roll Eyes]

I don't see anywhere in my post that states a rule. Funny how I've seen an almost similar post by someone else but they didn't catch slack, go jerk off somewhere else asshole. Fucking faggot ass bitch.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^ he's mad!
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
I've been on here a minute and never heard of him. Which is probably a good thing considering.

It was a long shot probably. It was the Teal #1113 Cobra. The previous owner bought it around April '12 and the carfax shows the 2nd owner having it for 14yrs before that.

Weird thing is was registered in California in '97, but then had Arizona registrations until '12. [/QB]

Not sure if you knew but CA smogs every car every other year, he might have just registered it in Az to bypass smog rules but if the car has been a Ca or Az car it should have very little rust to deal with.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you're talking about the teal cobra with a salvaged title, there were a couple other members here who owned it for a while...

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He was on here last year but not under that sn. A couple people on here could help you out but I'll let them come forward. As for xRaelsmarx don't get on his bad side he'll throw a burrito at you and neight runs this site.

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Jeremy Smith
¯
Member # 13684

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
If you're talking about the teal cobra with a salvaged title, there were a couple other members here who owned it for a while...

I am not sure this is the same one, could be. It doesnt carry I salvaged title. The carfax doesnt show it ever having one issued to it.

I would be curious on the info!

Thanks

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Weird thing is was registered in California in '97, but then had Arizona registrations until '12.

Not sure if you knew but CA smogs every car every other year, he might have just registered it in Az to bypass smog rules but if the car has been a Ca or Az car it should have very little rust to deal with. [/QB]
You don't have to if you have it registered in Healdsburg or north of that.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by 1NastyBullitt:
He was on here last year but not under that sn. A couple people on here could help you out but I'll let them come forward. As for xRaelsmarx don't get on his bad side he'll throw a burrito at you and neight runs this site.

God damn right...

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Definitely not that one....I am the 50th owner of said teal cobra! LOL!
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Jeremy Smith
¯
Member # 13684

quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

Definitely not that one....I am the 50th owner of said teal cobra! LOL!
lol. Its all good. If anyone feels better they can pm me. Again, I am not here to start anything or cause trouble. I like to find the history of the cars I buy, good or bad.

Thanks to everyone who has helped thus far.

Jeremy Smith
¯
Member # 13684

Please make sure your pm box is empty if you send me a message. I want to make sure my reply goes through.

Thank you

Jeremy Smith
¯
Member # 13684

Sikwidit_Jimboy, thank you for contacting me. I can not reply to your pm as your inbox is full.

Thank you

Jeremy Smith
¯
Member # 13684

^^ I'm sorry it was SikWiditMke that pmd me. Please clear you inbox.

thanks

Jeremy Smith
¯
Member # 13684

Sorry to bump this up. SikWiditMke Pmd me asking what I needed. I had replied, but have heard no response since.

Just seeing if this gets to him.

Thanks

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com