Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New Season of Fast N Loud

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: New Season of Fast N Loud
fordfiveoh
¯
Member # 13107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fordfiveoh  Ford pictures for fordfiveoh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are there many people on here that are fans of the show Fast N Loud and the builds they do? I love the show but hope they would do foxbody stang! What kinda cars are you all wanting to see this season? [burnout]
Posts: 180 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Aug 2013  |  :
CoyoteMaster
¯
Member # 13680

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMaster  Ford pictures for CoyoteMaster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like that show would like to see a foxbody too n how they would build it would probly b sick

--------------------
2013coyote_5.0
93mach1(sold)
32vfoxx(sold)
Coyoteswapnotch

CoyoteMaster
¯
Member # 13680

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMaster  Ford pictures for CoyoteMaster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Would also like to see them build a 351 bronco xlt supercharged and all the works that u would put in a foxbody but in a bronco

--------------------
2013coyote_5.0
93mach1(sold)
32vfoxx(sold)
Coyoteswapnotch

fordfiveoh
¯
Member # 13107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fordfiveoh  Ford pictures for fordfiveoh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMaster:
Would also like to see them build a 351 bronco xlt supercharged and all the works that u would put in a foxbody but in a bronco

Man that would be awesome! I like what they did to that 1st gen bronco they did a couple seasons back. I wanna see a fully blown drag foxbody mustang that runs 8s! I know they can do it even tho aaron hates mustangs for some reason [Frown]
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Love that show. Favorite car was that black f40. God that thing was gorgeous

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
fordfiveoh
¯
Member # 13107

quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
Love that show. Favorite car was that black f40. God that thing was gorgeous

That was a good one too! I loved the smokey n the bandit sodes they did along with all the f100 trucks. I'm really lookin forward to this new season, starts Monday!
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want to see them build a shoebox since I have been kinda wanting one.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
fordfiveoh
¯
Member # 13107

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

Like full resto or custom? [Big Grin]
AP16
¯
Member # 12890

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AP16  Ford pictures for AP16    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
F40 & F 100 are my favorite.

My favorite car ive seen on a tv show is the model A Jesse james built for paul sr.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fordfiveoh:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

Like full resto or custom? [Big Grin]
Custom, they're not worth much to be a resto. Flathead V8 would be a must though, even though my uncle is running a sbc in his. [Roll Eyes] I give him shit about it ALL the time.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My favorite was the F40 and Aaron's Falcon.

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

AP16
¯
Member # 12890

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AP16  Ford pictures for AP16    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
F40 & F 100 are my favorite.

My favorite car ive seen on a tv show is the model A Jesse james built for paul sr.

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went to Dallas back in January this year for work. I stopped at the Gas Monkey Bar & Grill and it just so happened, they were filming the live episode where they gave the T/A away. Aaron and Richard walked right past our table, but I was too slow on getting the phone out. There were a bunch of cool cars in the parking lot, including a Maserati 3200GT which I assumed was probably Dennis's car.

-

[ 2014-08-14, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: wilit ]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
fordfiveoh
¯
Member # 13107

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
I went to Dallas back in January this year for work. I stopped at the Gas Monkey Bar & Grill and it just so happened, they were filming the live episode where they gave the T/A away. Aaron and Richard walked right past our table, but I was too slow on getting the phone out. There were a bunch of cool cars in the parking lot, including a Maserati 3200GT which I assumed was probably Dennis's car.

Oh my gawd! I wish I could've been there in person to see what you have seen! It's gonna be a quest of mine to make a trip to Texas and visit gas monkey garage. I love everything they do and would love it if they could sign my dash in my fox too.. haha!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com