Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » cali hidden gas tax (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: cali hidden gas tax
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.californiadriversalliance.org/about/

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's horrible. Keeping this from the public is scandalous.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's a petition I signed it [patriot]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard an ad on the radio for this. Went ahead and signed it.
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also signed

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anymore gas hikes and I'll have to leave the stang in storage. I signed .
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Blame those who voted the democrats in to office.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rollininmy50:
Anymore gas hikes and I'll have to leave the stang in storage. I signed .

Or sell [Eek!]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

[patriot]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

+10,000,000,000
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah blame he democrats..... blame the people in this state that dont go out in vote.
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
let's all go find cobraracer and kick him in the nuts..

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
let's all go find cobraracer and kick him in the nuts..

+1000 on that and the award for biggest pile of sh!t goes to [Big Grin]
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heard the info on this today. It was passed in one of those prop bills & they threw the label environmental & green house gasses "also know as carbon dioxide" You know the stuff We all breathe out & the plants and trees convert back to oxigen! When this was voted into law it empowered and granted these green "which is the new red or totalitarian movement" agency's all kinds of powers including the authority to bypass our represenatives and our vote to incur taxes on Us with no repercussions or vote needed! It was also granted power to govern emissions of factories and power production plants which was responsible for PG&E raising our rates in 2012. Welcome to California!!!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by diablounicorn:
yeah blame he democrats..... blame the people in this state that dont go out in vote.

LOL, you actually think your vote counts? If it counted, why do they sneak things like this in on us? They shouldn't have to if the vote counted because none of us would vote it in.

I don't vote for any of these new taxes yet for the last 20 years, they've constantly snuck them in.....odd?!

If your vote really counted they should write everything in clear english for us to understand. They certainly don't do that.

Not even 8% of the people in this country have gone to Ivy league schools and there the ones that understand the lawyer written jibberish garbage in these laws.
So if the the other 92% don't clearly understand what you're voting for then how does your vote even count?

Yeah you're free to vote, that's how you think you make a difference, but you really don't. That's why everything is so fucked up and the jokes on us.

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wanna make a difference stop buying gas for a month and we ride our bikes. Those taxes will go away quick. But im sure knowone will do it

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Signed it two days ago

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
Wanna make a difference stop buying gas for a month and we ride our bikes. Those taxes will go away quick. But im sure knowone will do it

Hard since I don't own a bike.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
RawRoush2
¯
Member # 10771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RawRoush2  Ford pictures for RawRoush2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
were can i sign for this?

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS- 07 Roush stg 2, Roushcharged Real race cars have three pedals

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RawRoush2:
were can i sign for this?

theres a link in the link that says sign petition
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
stoauto
¯
Member # 2803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stoauto  Ford pictures for stoauto    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Signed. If anyone wants to sign the petition go to the very bottom of the page after following the link.

[ 2014-11-04, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: stoauto ]

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Signed

--------------------
03 Terminator

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What about the tax for every mile you drive? i heard there was a pilot program starting somewhere in the state already?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
What about the tax for every mile you drive? i heard there was a pilot program starting somewhere in the state already?

They are trying that in Oregon. You best believe I will be unhooking my speedo cable in all cars

--------------------

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:

They are trying that in Oregon. You best believe I will be unhooking my speedo cable in all cars
Modern cars don't have Speedo cables.so good luck on that.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com