Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Marshawn Lynch ENDS Hold out (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Marshawn Lynch ENDS Hold out
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What do you guys think about his hold out. Do you think he should be paid more?

I kind of agree with him. Why should Jamaal Charles be paid more when he isn't even a super bowl champ.

[patriot]

[ 2014-07-31, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: KARATExxCHUCK ]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pay the man!

--------------------
2001 audi s4 avant stage 3. 460 whp e85
2001 audi S4 stage 3 sold!
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He signed a contract, HONOR IT!

When a player has a crappy season, do you see the owners trying to renegotiate their contract for lower pay before THEIR contract is up? NO! Damn, crybabies. You already make millions....Friggen deal with it when your contract is up.
PFFFFFFT....

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Marks93:

When a player has a crappy season, do you see the owners trying to renegotiate their contract for lower pay before THEIR contract is up? NO! Damn, crybabies. You already make millions....Friggen deal with it when your contract is up.
PFFFFFFT....

THAT WAS ANOTHER THING I THOUGHT TOO WHEN I HEARD ABOUT HIS HOLD OUT. He needs to honor it, but he does do a whole Lot for them. I have always said the biggest babies are professional athletes! They want want want want!! The only crappy part about it is if the Seahawks don't some other team will. And he will get what he wants.

[patriot]

[ 2014-07-26, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: KARATExxCHUCK ]

--------------------

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

PFFFFFFT....

I dont know about this..sometimes they dont renegotiate they just cut your ass off the team

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They're not gonna cut him, they're gonna pay him he's still far too valuable to the team. Seattle, even with our great defense, I don't think would have won the big game without Marshawn. He takes so much pressure off of Wilson. Plus the mans nickname is Beast mode, and he does just that. I honestly believe he is the 2nd best back in the league. 5 million isn't enough for a super bowl champion back. Pay the man. #GoHawks

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Send him back to oakland
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

[QUOTE]Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
[QB] They're not gonna cut him, they're gonna pay him he's still far too valuable to the team. Seattle, even with our great defense, I don't think would have won the big game without Marshawn. He takes so much pressure off of Wilson. Plus the mans nickname is Beast mode, and he does just that. I honestly believe he is the 2nd best back in the league. 5 million isn't enough for a super bowl champion back. Pay the man. #GoHawks

He does help the team out a lot. If they don't pay him I think it will be a real stupid move on their part. He works hard, performs great, and keeps his mouth shut!!

[patriot]

--------------------

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Send him back to oakland

Oakland will welcome him home with open arms, and pay him too. Marshawn says FUCK SF, he's from Oakland.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Send him back to oakland

Oakland will welcome him home with open arms, and pay him too. Marshawn says FUCK SF, he's from Oakland.
If he was on the 9ers he woulda done got paid. Our players get paid and soon rings.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Send him back to oakland

If he was on the 9ers he woulda done got paid. Our players get paid and soon rings.
Didn't know you had financial interests In the 49ers.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Send him back to oakland

Niners wont get past the seahawks

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Send him back to oakland

Counting chickens before they hatch. Kap was 4 downs and less then 5 yards away from winning a ring. Doubt he will ever get that close again.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Send him back to oakland

Counting chickens before they hatch. Kap was 4 downs and less then 5 yards away from winning a ring. Doubt he will ever get that close again.
your not a niner fan anymore bro ?

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Kap got his money, where's lynchs? Where's Alex smiths money? If you can play niners pay, Seattle let golden rate walk like a bitch.
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Kap got his money, where's lynchs? Where's Alex smiths money? If you can play niners pay, Seattle let golden rate walk like a bitch.

Golden Tate was a bitch. We don't need him, Harbin, Kearse and Baldwin are better anyways. And yeah, you guys paid Kaepernick, good job, hope you still got cash for Vernon and your O and D lines..

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bowl in concord on thurs nights and ran into lynch with his family. He was off to the side just sitting there, so i asked for his autograph and he declined saying im with family. I was like right on, but was kind of mad cuz he pulled a dick move. No one even knew he was even there or even what he looked like. Im a die hard 49er fan but I'll give credit when its due.

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ You should have walked up and said.... bout that action boss.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
^ You should have walked up and said.... bout that action boss.

[worship]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

PFFFFFFT....

Actually, owners do try to renegotiate contracts if a player has a bad season or they'll cut them. NFL is vicious!

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NvrGoFullRetard:
I bowl in concord on thurs nights and ran into lynch with his family. He was off to the side just sitting there, so i asked for his autograph and he declined saying im with family. I was like right on, but was kind of mad cuz he pulled a dick move. No one even knew he was even there or even what he looked like. Im a die hard 49er fan but I'll give credit when its due.

Cool story bro
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Golden Tate was a bitch. We don't need him, Harbin, Kearse and Baldwin are better anyways. And yeah, you guys paid Kaepernick, good job, hope you still got cash for Vernon and your O and D lines..
They can cut kaepernick after a year and wouldn't owe him another dime. NFL contracts are monopoly money.

--------------------
03 Terminator

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

PFFFFFFT....

NFL Contracts are not fully gauranteed like baseball players contracts. They can actually be cut at anytime. If the owners dont have to honor the contract. Why should the players?

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:

PFFFFFFT....

NFL Contracts are not fully gauranteed like baseball players contracts. They can actually be cut at anytime. If the owners dont have to honor the contract. Why should the players?
Lynch is doing the right thing, all it takes is one hit to become a vegetable and if he's not earning what he thinks he should earn then fuck that contract.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:

PFFFFFFT....

Lynch is doing the right thing, all it takes is one hit to become a vegetable and if he's not earning what he thinks he should earn then fuck that contract.
He's due 5 million this year and 5.5 next year.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com