Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2015 Mustang

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2015 Mustang
CAStang
¯
Member # 9568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAStang  Ford pictures for CAStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I commute 100 miles a day, I currently do it in a BMW 335i averaging 25 miles to the gallon. The car is getting up there in miles and it's about due to be replaced. I have been seriously considering replacing it with a 2015 Coyote 5.0 assuming I can attain similar fuel economy, but wanted to wait and see what the new Camaro was going to offer (I'm a car guy, not a Ford or Chevy purist, I appreciate a decent car at a decent price, but I do tend to favor Ford). With that being said, I find it harder and harder to wait. I'm thinking I may just pull the trigger on the 2015 GT. My question to you all is, Have any of you pre-ordered a 2015 and if so, what kind of deals are you getting? I do qualify for x-plan, so if any info regarding a x-plan purchase would be great too.
Posts: 351 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would pm "Swedensky" (sp)
He seems to have helped out a few members here and gotten them good deals from what I've read. He'd probably know the answers to your questions regarding pre orders and stuff

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just PM swedensky [patriot]

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com