Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » STOLEN Ford F250 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: STOLEN Ford F250
Fordpowered
¯
Member # 12354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fordpowered  Ford pictures for Fordpowered    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys,

Some piece of shit scumbags stole my 2005 Ford F250 right from in front of my house in the East Bay. I put it up for sale just to test the waters and they must have located it through the zip code ping on the map. They saw the pics and description of my mods and found and took it 2 nights ago. It was a 2005 F250 6.0 Diesel crew cab shortbed with a 10" Lift brand new 38" tires and brand new 20" Black Fuel Hostage wheels and a ton of other mods. It was a black/tan two tone Lariat with only 30k miles. It was a weekend toy. Any help on tracking it down or even the parts at this point would be greatly appreciated. The cops are on it but I figure any additional help can go a long way. This is a horrible feeling and I really hope to get to the bottom of this and these bastards get what they deserved. All my hard earned money, work, memory, blood, sweat and tears put into just so that some lowlifes can take it all away just like that. I posted this up just because i have seen other victims of stolen vehicles and have seen miracles happen of finding the cars.

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn thieves [Mad] Can you post some pics of the truck?
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pics

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2014-06-27, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: KARATExxCHUCK ]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW!!! That is just ridiculous!!! I'M SORRY MAN!! I hope they find it!!

I'm no where near you, but ill keep an eye out for parts for sale and etc..

Charles [patriot]

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn hope you get your truck back. Why did it take you two days to post that it was stolen on here? I mean we could have probably driven past it.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Fordpowered
¯
Member # 12354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fordpowered  Ford pictures for Fordpowered    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

Fordpowered
¯
Member # 12354

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Damn hope you get your truck back. Why did it take you two days to post that it was stolen on here? I mean we could have probably driven past it.

Bro, I guess you can call it shock and disbelief. I also didn't realize that there have been other guys on here who fell victim in a possible similar way. I am just all messed up with this feeling and I've been dealing with filling out forms and talking to insurance. I have not had time to really sit down and think about what happened.
NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will keep an eye out in hayward/san lorenzo area.

Good luck bro! nice truck too!

They just want the parts from it i bet.

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There just as easy to steel as a old 5.0
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hope they die and i hope you get your rig back.

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sucks to hear man, i hope you get it back in one piece, this is why i never put my address on a craigslist ad. i'll keep an eye out in newark area
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Fordpowered
¯
Member # 12354

quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT03Gt:
sucks to hear man, i hope you get it back in one piece, this is why i never put my address on a craigslist ad. i'll keep an eye out in newark area

I didn't put my address. Only the zip code, because it was required, and it pinged on the map a few blocks away. I didn't know better since I have sold cars on CL before without issues. But I come to find out F250s are #1 stolen cars in the country

[ 2014-06-27, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Fordpowered ]

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Next time just put a wrong zip code in!!! That's what I do when I'm selling something on CL.

[ 2014-06-27, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: KARATExxCHUCK ]

--------------------

Fordpowered
¯
Member # 12354

quote:
Originally posted by KARATExxCHUCK:
Next time just put a wrong zip code in!!! That's what I do when I'm selling something on CL.

Yea so I have learned. I don't know why CL even requires that. They should hold some responsibility for these things
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All too common, sadly. Somebody wants to sell their car, bike, or truck and the scum bags come out after seeing it on Craigslist. You have to be really careful these days and assume that anything on sale for Craigslist is just a shopping list for the thieves to pick and choose what they want(especially modded vehicles). Same goes for people posting their "SN95 pictures...or their Terminator pictures..whatever..more exposure on your valued car and you make it a target. Just concentrate on not being a target is my best advice.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500
2011 Porsche 911 TurboS/AWD
2014 GSXR750
2002 GSXR750 Track Beater Bike
2016 Explorer Unlimted

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sure

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fordpowered:
quote:
Originally posted by KARATExxCHUCK:

Yea so I have learned. I don't know why CL even requires that. They should hold some responsibility for these things
You can choose not to ad the map to your post. I know this doesnt make any difference/help getting your tuck back. Just info for if you post anything in the future.
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow. Sorry to hear. It was a pretty truck!

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
3cRider
¯
Member # 10052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3cRider  Ford pictures for 3cRider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm exaggerating here, but sometimes it seems you can't own anything nice in the Bay Area anymore...

Any updates? If you don't mind me asking, what area was it stolen from? I'll keep an eye out.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 3cRider:
I'm exaggerating here, but sometimes it seems you can't own anything nice in the Bay Area anymore...

Any updates? If you don't mind me asking, what area was it stolen from? I'll keep an eye out.

Automobiles get stolen everywhere.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting feelings:
quote:

Since California holds 9 of the 10 top spots for auto theft in the country I don't like our odds.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting feelings:
quote:

Since California holds 9 of the 10 top spots for auto theft in the country I don't like our odds.
California is killing it on auto theft

According to the NICB, the following 10 cities had the greatest auto theft activity in 2013:

1. Bakersfield, Calif.
Thefts: 6,267
Rate: 725.24
2012 Rank: 3

2. Fresno, Calif.
Thefts: 6,750
Rate: 706.61
2012 Rank: 2

3. Modesto, Calif.
Thefts: 3,565
Rate: 678.41
2012 Rank: 1

4. San Francisco, Calif.
Thefts: 29,326
Rate: 649.34
2012 Rank: 6

5. Stockton-Lodi, Calif.
Thefts: 4,463
Rate: 633.61
2012 Rank: 4

6. Redding, Calif.
Thefts: 1,120
Rate: 625.77
2012 Rank: 10

7. Spokane, Wash.
Thefts: 3,205
Rate: 598.26
2012 Rank: 9

8. Vallejo-Fairfield, Calif.
Thefts: 2,540
Rate: 597.95
2012 Rank: 8

9. San Jose (metro area), Calif.
Thefts: 10,925
Rate: 569.12
2012 Rank: 7

10. Yuba City, Calif.
Thefts: 930
Rate: 551.31
2012 Rank: 31

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

California has more cars registered then any other state so yes thefts will be high then some bum fuck back wards state like Texas

[ 2014-06-30, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: hurting your feelings ]

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope OP finds the truck.

[ 2014-07-01, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: sic70stang ]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com