Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » POS Squatters In Brentwood

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: POS Squatters In Brentwood
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what a shitty situation for the neighbors that have to earn a living to reside there...while this dirtbag squats.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/local/residents-brentwood-neighborhood-complain-squatter/nf9Z6/

quote:
BRENTWOOD, Calif. —

Residents in one Brentwood neighborhood feel their street is under siege. They say the person causing the problems shouldn't even be there, because he's a squatter.

Neighbors say they've repeatedly called police. But so far, no action has been taken.

It's a quiet street of well-maintained homes. "It's a fantastic neighborhood," said one woman.

But just below the surface, many residents say, it's a nightmare on Heartland Circle. "It's under siege. You can't... definitely not enjoying living here right now," said another resident.

Everyone KTVU talked to wanted to hide their identity out of concern for their safety. "People avoid the house," said a father of two children who are not allowed outside. "We feel they could be in danger."

Residents say the man in one home is a bully.

In fact, two of them filed police reports about incidents Thursday morning. Both incidents were targeting residents who had their young children with them at the time. "He walks to the back of her vehicle, like he's on the cell phone just to say I'm there, look at me. She got scared, she drove off," said the woman's husband.

A father described his encounter just ten minutes earlier. "Guy puffs his hands up in the air walking down his driveway, and he was basically looking like he was trying to start an altercation."

Making matters worse, a Texas based bank foreclosed on the previous resident in January, and no one is supposed to be living there. That means the man is squatting.

One woman won't let her grandkids walk past the home. "There's times that they want to walk down the street, and because of the gentlemen down there I don't know what's going to happen, so we always walk to the other end to the park."

KTVU asked that gentleman about the incidents. "Don't have no problems here at this address, never have, never will."

The bank says it's trying to get the man out.

Brentwood police say if there is actual intimidation taking place, and the quality of life is suffering, they will take action. But residents say as of yet, police have done nothing beyond take their reports.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did Dan move back to Brentwood? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
someone needs to give this guy a Stone cold steve Austin can of whoop ass and I bet he'll straighten up real quick.

--------------------
03 Terminator

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
someone needs to give this guy a Stone cold steve Austin can of whoop ass and I bet he'll straighten up real quick.

Or just hit him up with some sweet chin music. [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't get it, if they don't own the property or rent it why can't the police make them leave [Confused]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shyeet..... I wish I live on that block...

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
I don't get it, if they don't own the property or rent it why can't the police make them leave [Confused]

Because its a civil matter when it comes down to someone's home.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:

Because its a civil matter when it comes down to someone's home.
Gotcha!

--------------------
Built 2v

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Waiting for Texas's comment, "the occupant will make it right so don't give him such a hard time Brentwood"

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive dealt with this before, i just move in, i take over a room, tell anybody ive paid the sqauters rent to stay and then i invite my homies to visit, works everytime.
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Cobra:
Waiting for Texas's comment, "the occupant will make it right so don't give him such a hard time Brentwood"

LoL

--------------------
Built 2v

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
property is 2070 heartland circle brentwood.
http://www.redfin.com/CA/Brentwood/2070-Heartland-Cir-94513/home/1447759

bank owned as of jan of this year. im sure the bank is waiting for the eviction process take place to get these scum bags out of the house.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ive lived out here most my life its getting worse out here oakley brentwood antioch, turning it in to little oakland.

have a family member that does housing flips and this is what they have to deal with 75% of the time in the bayarea.

Shit they just took down a bunch of kids from the local high school for drugs and home invasions

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com