Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Some Crazy SOB's!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Some Crazy SOB's!!!
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

http://youtu.be/OLmabaalX48

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://youtu.be/Qv6LUIdWtXs

http://youtu.be/1C5GcrD0C4M

[ 2014-05-25, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yaawwwnnnn [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

^ ya ya go drive an EVO [Big Grin]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 65mustang408:
Yaawwwnnnn [Roll Eyes]

Pics of your f250 12v please [patriot]
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nothin special, just a reliable old gal.  -  -

--------------------
fast and cool shit

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
^ ya ya go drive an EVO [Big Grin]

Lol how many imports have you owned again?

--------------------
fast and cool shit

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Enough to know how them Japanese clutches work [Wink]

Trucks lookin good,where's that at??

[ 2014-05-26, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] did you buy it like that already or did you do the swap? That's a badasss Fummins you got right there [patriot]
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Enough to know how them Japanese clutches work [Wink]

Trucks lookin good,where's that at??

lol, that's at my job site in Stockton.

quote:
Originally posted by flores24v:
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] did you buy it like that already or did you do the swap? That's a badasss Fummins you got right there [patriot]

no I bought the truck with the Cummins already swapped. But I have had to go through it front to back and redo/ upgrade most everything. Thanks for the complimentsi will never sell her.

--------------------
fast and cool shit

flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

I was just about to ask if you ever wanted to sell it let me know haha, can never go wrong with a cummins engine. Any upgrades on it? Or is it all stock?
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

The ford chassis is the only thing that gives me problems. I just recieved a recall notice from ford the other day. I guess the cruise control module can short and catch on fire. I want to bring it in just to see their face lol.
I've done a few mods. I turned up the power screw 2.5 turns, Denny T stage 2 pin. 3200 366 spring, Timing all the way to the head, jumped a tooth on timing, gen 2 low press. Lift pump, holset he351cw turbo 40#'s of boost. Just put a nice south bend clutch in it too. I need injectors big time.

--------------------
fast and cool shit

flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

quote:
The ford chassis is the only thing that gives me problems. I just recieved a recall notice from ford the other day. I guess the cruise control module can short and catch on fire. I want to bring it in just to see their face lol.
I've done a few mods. I turned up the power screw 2.5 turns, Denny T stage 2 pin. 3200 366 spring, Timing all the way to the head, jumped a tooth on timing, gen 2 low press. Lift pump, holset he351cw turbo 40#'s of boost. Just put a nice south bend clutch in it too. I need injectors big time.

lol I would Defineatly take it in lol, sounds like it's a beast, do you do all the work on it yourself? I bet you can roll some coal on that rig
NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

All of that and no upgraded injectors? You crazy man! Do you watch your EGT's? These 12 valve motors are awesome once you get around to turning up the pump... everything after that is just crazy lol.

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

[/QUOTE]All of that and no upgraded injectors? You crazy man! Do you watch your EGT's? These 12 valve motors are awesome once you get around to turning up the pump... everything after that is just crazy lol. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yeah it never gets above 1200° either towing or going through the gears. 4:11's help keep it cool but kill me top speed. Inj. Are next along with valve springs. Then I'm good. I don't want to start sacrificing reliability.

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com