Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MARK JACKSON GONE

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MARK JACKSON GONE
fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I really cant believe this crap!!! Just like old times getting rid of good people!
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
news flash welcome to yesterday's new..

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont understand why they got rid of him. I think he was doing good. Interesting to see who his replacement is
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mark Jackson was a players coach. He was well liked and respected by his players. But he was too abrasive with upper management. There's a fine line you have to walk in order to keep your players motivated to WANT to play for you AND keeping a good relationship with your employer.

I missed Jacksons interview today on 95.7. I would have liked to hear his side of the story. Either way I really hope he learns from this moving forward and can become a more well rounded head coach.

Now who the hell is going to take over?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They get rid of people because they dont like winning. They have always had bad upper level management.

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmXWZFPvCAU [BS flag]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alex smith for coach

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Alex smith for coach

You're just mad that your Lakers turned into the Fake Show.

--------------------

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Alex smith for coach

Damn the warriors have a couple good years and the lakers miss the playoffs once and they're a better franchise??!! Ya right, the lakers will a win another ring before the warriors do

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
quote:
quote:
Alex smith for coach

Damn the warriors have a couple good years and the lakers miss the playoffs once and they're a better franchise??!! Ya right, the lakers will a win another ring before the warriors do
+1 from a Kings fan, warriors are a fraud.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
quote:
quote:
Alex smith for coach

Neither team looks like it's going to be winning a ring anytime soon.

--------------------

diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Alex smith for coach

kings arent getting any where period. but lakers arent getting a ring no time soon nor are the warriors.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by diablounicorn:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Alex smith for coach

kings arent getting any where period. but lakers arent getting a ring no time soon nor are the warriors.
Kings have a new ownership and a new stadium here soon. We've also made big strides with Cousins, Gay and IT. We should have a strong draft and they will certainly make some more moves soon to compete. We've got Mike Malone who's improved our defense so far this year and is ahead of whoever is coaching the Warriors next year. When the Kings were going to the playoffs year after year, they never would have fired their coach. That's some loser shit. They are on the clippers level when it comes to legacy here in CA, nobody follows the Warriors and they will never win shit with their ownership being a bunch of idiots and their fans don't support them until 2011 when Jackson became the coach. I guarantee the Lakers and the Kings both have better seasons next year than the Warriors. I can see the Lakers picking up Melo, or Exum and some other players to become relavent again with Kobe back. This year was about tanking for the Lakers. Warriors tried their hardest and still only became like 6th or 7th seed bullshit team.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

All Kings fans ever talk about is how they got worked when they were playing the Lakers. A new building ain't gonna put more points on the board.
Only thing the kings got going for them is they share the city with the River Cats.

[ 2014-05-08, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kings lol shit the flint michigan tropics would whoop that ass

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The lakers will be competing for titles again within 5 years, book it now lol too good of a franchise wont be down long

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO LAKERS, 16 rings said no one ever

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
Kings lol shit the flint michigan tropics would whoop that ass

Fo real LOL

--------------------

AP16
¯
Member # 12890

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AP16  Ford pictures for AP16    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Want the w's to hire SVG. Dude knows his stuff & will be an upgrade over Jackson

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com